NEWS4N😜😜BS People who want to be interviewed

Would anybody like to be interviewed for a segment called NEWS4N:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:BS?

Sure!
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Ok here are the Questions: When did you find hopscotch? What type of coder are you? What was the inspiration for your name (In Hopscotch)? What is your fav project and hopscotcher. Answer and I will put you in a project on a Project also what is your Hopscotch name and what animal do you want to be represented by?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yes? This sounds fun!

Why not? Sure!

Sure! Why not?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

lol! I didn't see that!

Wow ok the questions are up there post ur answers here

I already did one with my friend DunKinDooNuts you can see that for the template

My forum name is the same as my hopscotch name

Check this conversation bcuz I might ask followup questions

I found out about Hopscotch when my friend @VanillaCat told me about it, sometime in January 2015 (they're username at the time had been VanillaPancakes), I usually make interactive room projects, and random projects, and a little bit of art, the reason my username is AvocadoDon't was an accident, I was originally gonna have it be Avocadon't (bad pun, I know :sweat_smile:) but then I typed it as AvocadoDon't on accident and just left it like that, I don't have a favorite project... They're all so good! And... My favorite Hopscotcher, idk, probably The Chesire Cat's Tree or DaLuvlyPingu, and I'd like to be represented by a cat

Ok Avocado expect it to be out by Jan8 or 9th if im lazy

And do you want me to do a cat emoji?

@GrizTheBear yeah sure!

Ok here are the Questions:

When did you find hopscotch?
I don't remember, my mother put it on her iPad, a while after I opened it and played the projects, then I started coding projects.

What type of coder are you?

I like to make games and some coded art, I make games due to the fact that I have hand problems (RSI) and for some reason I can make and play shooty hopscotch games and not other app store shooty games...that makes no sense...

What was the inspiration for your name (In Hopscotch)?

I am not really sure...coding makes me happy, math makes me Saaaad.

What is your fav project and hopscotcher?

@Ruubie and @Ruubie's Minecraft, the Minecraft is by far the best on Hopscotch, and it gets Waaaayyy less likes than it should

what animal do you want to be represented by?

A Praying Mantis, one called Miffy was my fav pet.

My username is A Happy Coder :grinning:

Is this better? @GrizTheBear

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/xqiwun1d8

Did my best and a happy coder could you answer in a little more detail?

Interview with IRL friend https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/xqdos2mu8