NewComer Lounge And Safe Place

new
bananas
inspiration
idea_help
faq

I think that it was a great decision. People need some time to cool down, and even if temporary disabling the Trending tab isn´t perfect, it is still one of the best things that THT can do, I think.

6 Likes

Hey Guys, anyone new or just need any help with anything?

@CodeHelp @pomtl - Sorry if you didn’t wanna be tagged.

9 Likes

Not at the moment, but thanks for asking! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nope
Btw maybe you should use your own tag list for revives like this because codehelp and pomtl aren’t for topic revives.

5 Likes

I’m just asking people if the need help and by saying ’ code help’ you need help right? Also, pomtl is for projects and people might need help with it. If they don’t wanna be tagged as asking if you want help you might wanna leave the list.

1 Like

Yeah, anyone who tags codehelp prob needs help, but you tagged codehelp asking if anyone needed help; and pomtl is for people interested in seeing new projects,

1 Like

Oh, I’m sorry. Its all about learning,

It’s ok I don’t think there’s anything to be sorry for

1 Like

I’m going to look around the froum seeing if anyone needs help with also being on my GT playing that game.

2 Likes

exactly m8

2 Likes

Question: what is a general topic?

4 Likes

A place for anything not HS related. (Mine is mostly for waffle talk) they are capped at 1 per user, and usually you can only get another after yours reaches 10000 posts

5 Likes

Okay. Thank you so much! Are you allowed to also use them for HS related things if the conversation switches to that?

3 Likes

A place for random (or general) stuff. A user can have only one at a time, and can only make a new one when their GT is closed permanently.

3 Likes

Yep.

3 Likes

Thank you so much! This is really helpful!

3 Likes

Worth to note is that you shouldn’t make any new GTs as THT (The Hopscotch Team) will remove these at 2019-04-08T22:00:00Z.

3 Likes

Thank You for letting us know.

3 Likes

@CoolJK hey! Welcome to the forum!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @CoolJK! Feel free to reach out if you ever need any help.

4 Likes