NewComer Lounge And Safe Place

new
bananas
inspiration
idea_help
faq

Oh. Well, I kinda knew this wasn’t ur GT cuz it says it’s a newcomer lounge thing

Yeah, hmm… Just looking for pets I can buy

I have a hamster named Pearl, and we gave her and egg yesterday. She liked it. What pet r u thinking of buying?

I have two cats already but thinking about getting two gerbils as well.

Awww, gerbils are so cute. Are you thinking about getting boys or girls, or girls and boys?

Two girls or two boys, not too sure yet.

Stopping by the NC Lounge real quick

Whats up?

They sky! LOL. I’m so NOT funny.

(Maybe adopt instead of shop?)

Anyways, guinea pigs are great first pets. They’re really easy to take care of and aren’t as nippy as hamsters. Actually, I’ve only ever been nipped about 3 times and it didn’t even hurt.
Guinea pigs are also very affectionate and playful, too.

Hamsters are good too. If you get a hamster, whatever you do, do NOT get a leaky water bottle. If they get wet and don’t get dry fast, they could get an upper respiratory infection.

Gerbils are great too but idk much about them because I’ve never had one.

Also if you get a guinea pig or hamster lol I know a lot about hammy/piggy care if you need any info.

I’m sorry, I’ve been busy with studies and this weekends been real weird. Some strange things went and are going down.

It’s fine bro :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s my GT and I’m spam.ming it with what I like. You spam yours and sometimes others with cat memes. Please don’t tell me what to do on my GT. I can look after me and my GT fine.

Note. Lol. I thought this was my GT. Sorry guys

UwU Tv Topic of semi-topicness 🐠 (Tv is the best ig -rex) (Tv is super duper epic. Go spamlike her or somethin -FP) (I agree, tv is the best -6)(tv is awesome -tankt)(yeah, tv is awesomazing -Apricity)(TV is the absolute best -Fuwa)(TVs are fine. -HSer)

I have been on Hopscotch since 2017. I am new to the Hopscotch forum

Welcome! If you have any questions, ask! @PillowFace

Hello There! I’m UnicornRainbow. I’m the Top Helper And Owner Of NewCome Lounge And Safe Place. Here we have 3 Levels for you. You will start of at the Basic Member. When we learn to trust you and you know more about the Forum you will become a Silver Memeber. After you have asked at least 30 questions you will be a high memeber. I’m looking forward to helping you, @PillowFace :slightly_smiling_face:

If you have any questions you can ask me @PillowFace, and welcome to the forum!

New to Hopscotch OR the Forum? You have come to the right place, here at The New Comer Lounge we will help you with all the questions you have.

@UnicornRainbow Is The Leader Of this Topic.

Basic Members

@PillowFace

Silver Members

PLEASE JOIN FIRST

High Members

PLEASE JOIN FIRST

HELPERS
@GalaxyCoding @tankt2016 @William04GamerA
@FearlessPhoenix @MewtwoCreator
@TheAmazingJello @the_dancer

Leader

@UnicornRainbow

Many Thanks And Don’t Forget To Ask Questions And Write The Form For You To Join.

UnicornRainbow xxx

Can I join the helpers list?

Sure. We need to listened you first though. I need to go but I will be back soon.

Okie