NewComer Lounge And Safe Place

new
bananas
inspiration
idea_help
faq

I want to make a medieval brick “window” with a scenic view in trail art but I don’t know how to do it.

Well, trail art really isn’t my thing. You should ask @William04GamerA: trail art is totally his thing!

Thanks for the recommendation :slight_smile:

I would be really happy to help you @TheDeliciousOrange. Have you done anything on the project yet, or do you want recommendations? I am pretty sure that I also need some image for reference so I know better what you want to achieve.

Sorry for the late reply…I had to draw it, but here’s what I want to make.

It’s not my best drawing…but I hope it works @William04GamerA

WOW! That an awesome drawing. I’m the leader of this topic so if you need help with the FORUM or APP just tag me or one of my team, they will be able to help you. You have become a basic member on this topic. Be more active here and soon you will become silver.Once chatted here for a while you will become GOLD. Then you will be a helper, helping others that are new

Hello! I’m back on this topic
How are ya so far?

I’m great.Come join me on this WBF

https://whiteboardfox.com/258709-4774-8188

Oh, okay. Doing 3D with Trail Art is actually more easy that you could imagine. I would get started with the frame of the hole, just the outline. Do you know how to do that? You just use trails to draw a rectangle, but you replace the upper side with a curve. To make a basic 180 degree curve in Hopscotch, which is what you need, do like this:

repeat times(18):
Draw a trail color() width()
Move forward()
Turn 10 degrees

Replace “()” with a value that you think looks nice - experiment! And ask me if you need more help.

Thanks! It really helped

I´m happy to help! Feel free to ask if you need any more help :slight_smile:

did this get flagged for tagging omtl?

(the main post i mean i forgot it doesnt show that u responded directly to the thing)

Weird… I have no idea actually.

i mean ig that would be the only real reason, ik ppl get really mad when ppl get tagged by omtl.

Yeah, I feel really bad about it. Sorry guys!!!

It’s okay: it really isn’t your fault!

the reason people sign up for omtl is to get tagged for stuff like this: so if they get mad, they should just leave omtl!

Agreed the_dancer that’s the point of the @OMTL So if they hate it, they should leave

why was this flagged?

Whoa that looks good…
Shape art might come in handy for those mountains : )
If you need any help, I’m okay at trail art.

BTW @tankt2016 I used an idea from the list (don don donnnnnn)
https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/zz8weq8ow