New winter characters

Yeah. My favorite is the deer.

Yeah prob.

I’d love to go mess around with the files and see if I could do something but I can’t access stuff like that

Yeah.
My favs prob the penguin. Deer is pretty cool too

Yeah. I would love something like that, but IOS doesn’t like that. I also wouldn’t want to stuff something up… :blush:

Just take link, take off c.gethopscotch.com/p/ and add .hopscotch to the end. Then add hopscotchprojects.s3.amazonaws.com/production/ to the front.

You can also use the files app.

Or iTunes file sharing.

Can’t access either of those.

I’ll try the link thing

Ummm… I did what you said with the link and it just said ‘Access Denied’. How did you even know that link?

Edit: It said ‘AccessDeniedAccess Denied7923DCBD94185430uFMztLrLPxM1sDLFCb7EchzyVlOYM6uNDTFK5WYatX5eJlRULtJSzkHU0FSztyuP6tL0MOEAgMk=’

For example, to get my file names, copied the link.

Then got just the uuid.
zuxpp3v82
Then added the other stuff.
hopscotchprojects.s3.amazonaws.com/production/zuxpp3v82.hopscotch

And I know it because awesomeonion told us. Although if she hadn’t I’d know it anyway since it’s in many other places I’ve poked around.

I reckon the polar bear is my favourite… I like the penguin too though.

So… the link is this?

https://zuxpp3v82hopscotchprojects.s3.amazonaws.com/production/zuxpp3v82.hopscotch

No. Re,ove the uuid from the front.

Where does the uuid go then?

Are either of the bugs I mentioned fixed in this beta?

WOAH WOAH WHO DESIGNED THOSE

I’m fairly sure the second one is fixed, although I don’t really get what’s wrong, but the first one isn’t. I don’t think that qualifies as a bug though. It’s just a feature that they don’t know how to implement. That would stuff up Last Touch. If you do think of a solution, you could tell THT, and they might implement it. Who knows?

Oh awesome!
Thanks. Are these out yet?

The first one is a bug, as it used to work so it was intended, there would be no reason for them to remove it.

Is the second bug fixed? Open this link and drop a set image block in one of the characters and tell me if it works:

You have to get beta, and then I think it should work.

Only some people have them. You might get them if you get beta?

Oh, or I can wait for them to come out Xd

Yeah true.

I’m not sure when they’ll be out tho