New Video Game! (Members: 2 of 4; 50% full)

collabs
new_game

Hey all, I'm making this new cool videogame and I was wondering if anyone would like to help. Here's the link for what I'm talking about:
https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/xxw9wzbp7
Thanks!
(I'll be taking 3 members)

Requirements:
• Must have 2+ features
• Must have 2500+ likes on at least one project
• Must have had Hopscotch since August 2015
• Must know what all blocks do (including values and knowing what HSB and RBG are)

Members: (2 of 4)
@JonnyGamer
@happyfacegirl

This game will be made from scratch, if anyone has ideas for the game, please post them below! (Then I'll put you in the credits) Thanks!

Btw, I'll be inactive from 10:00am to around 2:00pm pacific

i will help, but only by remixing. I do not want to do a collab account.

I would like to help, but I have no features, and I never get more then 30 likes so ya

I would help but...
Requirements:
• Must have 2+ features- I have zero
• Must have 2500+ likes on at least one project-I've only gotten 35
• Must have had Hopscotch since August 2015- I joined January
• Must know what all blocks do (including values and knowing what HSB and RBG)-Well, this one I know...

Sorry!

What is the game about?

Cool! Thanks for joining!
I'll add your tag to the list of members
I was also thinking of having this like a remix sorta thing so hackers won't hack

I don't know yet. I wanted to have it maybe like an exploration game, or a puzzle game. Would you like to join?

Not unless I knew what it was :s
Although I could be a beta tester :s

@KawaiiRose @EP125
You guys can help with adding ideas, and since this may be a remix collab, you can code on it too. I just didn't want too many people working on it, or it gets really confusing
Thanks!

I guess we are still in the "we don't know what it is yet" phase. I'll contact you once we figure it out I guess

2500+ likes is a lot of likes to ask for! Have you had that many likes yourself? :slight_smile:
If you want more help I think you should lower this amount.
Even I haven't had that many likes! My most (as of now) is 1136, and I even think that's a lot! :slight_smile:

Ok, thanks! I'll help with ideas sometimes.

feature yes 26025 or sth
yes
yes

Why? Maybe we are all good coders who just haven't been noticed yet! I know some amazing coders who don't meet all of your requirements... I'm just trying to give unnoticed coders a chance.
Also, how many likes do you have? @JonnyGamer

Must have 2+ features=yes
• Must have 2500+ likes on at least one project=what is this, it is deadly
• Must have had Hopscotch since August 2015=yes
• Must know what all blocks do (including values and knowing what HSB and RBG are)=yes
Huh, this is ridiculous!