New username suggestions?

hopscotch
name_change
username
username_edit

Okay, I'm changing my name. I don't necessarily mind, because I got mine randomly. I'll change on the forum and hopscotch. I'd really like things from books. ESPECIALLY PERCY JACKSON AND HEROES OF OLYMPUS OMG BEST BOOKS EVER!!! :heart_eyes:. So please give me good suggestions. Never mind, here's a poll. I'm not saying I'll choose the one with the most votes, but I would like the community's opinion.

• AnnabethAwesomeness
  • PiperKatropis
  • QueenHazel

0voters

They are all so amazing (to me :blush:) I can't choose! Ahhhhhhhh!

Sorry! You Can't Change Your Name On The Fourm!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@Pokemon101, it is hard, but possible. You can change your name on the forum (I think), but it will be hard.

Sorry you can't change it, a leader can I think, but it's hard, and it crashes the system, sorry!

@tankt2016, you can not change it on the forum. :wink:
However, @Alliband you can create a new account, if that's what you meant. I like Queen Hazel, but choose whatever!

You can change your username, but only on a really new account (on the forum, at least).

Off topic, but why do you capitalize every word? It's really annoying.

Oh, thanks! I'll just change it on hopscotch then. btw, @Nerd4Ever, It's not off topic...

One more day left to vote!

Also, if you've got one in mind, share it with me. If I like it, I'll close the first poll and add it to another....

The poll is closed! I have decided. First, let's give honour to the names!

1st QueenHazel

2nd PiperKatropis

3rd AnnabethAwesomeness

I said that I might not choose the one with most votes, but I'd like the community's input. The votes have influenced me, but it's time I choose.

The moment you've all been waiting for.......

PiperKatropis

PIPERKATROPIS!!!!!

@Pokemon101 likes it that way :smile:

UMm LOLZ_rice-cookie:rice::cookie: should be your username