New update? New update?

hopscotch

What is the difference in the new update, apart from minor differences

Can someone say the main differences

So nothing much has changed but it's called "hour of code addition" because hour of code is where you code for a straight and then you show your school and if teachers know what hopscoth is they let you code in school! So nothing really has changed the name of the app and they changed the panda to a smile.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

:panda_face::panda_face::panda_face::panda_face::panda_face::panda_face::panda_face::panda_face::panda_face::panda_face::panda_face::panda_face::panda_face::panda_face::panda_face::panda_face::panda_face::panda_face::panda_face: :bamboo::bamboo::bamboo::bamboo::bamboo::bamboo:( you know you want to @seawolfwerehorse)

It was a tiger! And they removed the preview tab

:tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat: ( don't feel sorry for me, I A L W A Y S just do play)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Steal all my panda's and bamboo

They also added a +15 seconds or -15 seconds for the videos, and you don't go to drafts if you're playing your project and trying to get out. And when you play a project that's published, there's a little flash on the screen.