New topic in hopscotch idea!

Hey there ! So I had an idea for a new topic in hopscotch like in the explore part of hopscotch if that makes sense or not but I had a new idea for it maybe we could add hopscotch projects the theme of holidays for example when it’s Christmas you could make a topic of Christmas projects and when it’s Halloween you could make the Christmas topic into a Halloween topic and there’s probably going to be a competition for the holiday but maybe if somebody didn’t want to join but just wants to make a Christmas project you could put it in here
I was still in the middle of yes and no about this so no worries if you don’t agree :wink:

12 Likes

I have no idea
Edit: first post on a lot of these

5 Likes

Cool idea second post

6 Likes

Nice idea:)

5 Likes

I think that’s already a thing. On Halloween, there was a Halloween tab.

3 Likes

Idk is it the competition tab for Halloween ?

2 Likes

It’s the Featured tab. Like you can see right now it says Top Games, near the end of the Christmas comp, it will say Christmas.

4 Likes

Good idea… but how will THT find all of the projects?

2 Likes

Oh I know what your talking about like when the competition ends it just has it there

2 Likes

Hmm good question

1 Like

Also, uh you said

You know there is a competition happening right now.

2 Likes

Yeah… It’s #HCC20

2 Likes

Yup that’s the one

3 Likes

Like DogIcing said… how will THT find the projects if it’s not hashtagged in the titles?

2 Likes

Do you mean like this for the Harry Potter comp ?

1 Like

I suppose it could be automatically generated eg. If a project has “christmas” or {something}.etc

But then, it might overload the servers and system.

2 Likes

Wait… How can u see the explore thing… it’s broken or something … you must have not updated…

2 Likes

The Top Games one. It changes every like month. Last time it said Halloween, and next it will probably say Christmas.

2 Likes

Yes true …how do I update

1 Like

But it doesn’t show E V E R Y single project… it would be hard for THT to implement it… but it is do-able.

2 Likes