New To the forum

hopscotch
forum
howtos

Hi! Its pandapple. Im new to the forum and i was wondering if anyone could give me some tips...

There should be a guide for the forum but idk how to get it up here

Also

DONT BULLY

DONT FLAG UNLESS IT DESERVES TO BE

LEARN BY SEARCHING OR ASKING

HAVE A GREAT TIME

Welcome, @Pandapple!
Check out this topic on how to use the forum, it really helped me when I was first starting out: http://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/how-to-use-the-forum/423?u=giraffedolphin26

Thanks! Ill go check it out.

Welcome to the forum, @CrystalPanda! Get help, collaborate, and share tips about making games and coding in the Hopscotch Forum! Just remember to be Hopscotch-related and remember not to share your personal information. That includes your email, last name, a d d r e s s, school name, etc.

• Search questions by clicking the aqua magnifying glass at the top right corner of your screen. If you can't find it, you can create a new topic asking the question or suggestion you want.

• Click here for tips and rules about the forum.

• In a post, you can click the heart button to like it. The chain button is used to share links to a post. To learn about this, click here. The flag button is there because when a post seems off-topic, inappropriate, or spam to you, you can click that button. You can also bookmark posts and reply to them!

Have fun in the forum!

Welcome to the forum! I hope you have a good time here! :slightly_smiling:

Hello, @KawaiiPanda! Hope You Have Fun! We're Glad You're Here :joy::joy_cat: