New to the forum

forum

I'M SO NEW TO THE FORUM YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW
I made a topic a while ago, but when I Xed out, and went back in, it wasn't there.. so please excuse me if it still is. I just want some tips, noob stuff.

Welcome!!! I love meeting new people on the forum!

I have this page saved in the notes app for when I meet new users! xD

Welcome to the forum!

There are lots of fun things to do on here! To check out the latest conversations, click the latest tab!

Things to remember!

Always be nice - no one likes being treated badly! Treat people the way you would wanna be treated!

Don't start flamewars - This one's obvious, but don't start flamewars. Flamewars are basically HUGE arguments in topics!

Don't tag too much - people don't really like it when their constantly tagged! You can tag people every once in a while, but not every post! :wink:

Ask for help when you need it - Don't keep wondering if your program will stink! Ask for help!

The trust levels!

@trust_level_0 - The starting level for everyone.

@trust_level_1 - This one you will get quick, it gives you basic features for everything!

@trust_level_2 - Not much of a difference, but a couple new features!

@trust_level_3 - WOAH! This ones a toughy! You need to be on for 50 days within a 100 day timeframe, and read 20k posts, but this proves your a real hopscotchers

@trust_level_4 - no one can get this right now.

P.S. you can tag me any time by typing @Zachyswag

Hey @CodiCatLabs! Welcome to the forum! Here are a few nice topics for you to check out!

If you need anymore help then tag me at @Snoopy!
Also, I posted this in your other topic but you said you couldn't see it so I brought this post here. :smile:

By the way, wanna be friends? You can read my bio to find out everything about me.

EDIT: Nevermind my bio is empty

Welcome to the forum! so yea, just listen to what everyone else said. Nice to meet ya!

Topic is here http://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/im-new-to-the-forum-and-would-like-some-guidance/32580/4

Hey @CodiCatLabs welcome to the forum! :smile:

Most things will come with time when you need them hehe :slight_smile: – the forum is designed for that – but you might find the search feature :mag: in the top right corner can come in handy sometimes too, so that is an option for whenever you're wondering about something too :smiley: Or as always, you can ask in a topic! the forum community is very friendly + engaged :relaxed:

Usually it can be a bit of effort to read things (ahh too much text! is an okay reaction :slight_smile: ) but this might give you a vibe if you are looking for tips :smiley:

Thank you, forum people of the internet! :smile:
To thank you, here is a meme

I'm so sorry I just made two topics on the same thing
I'll use these stuff for sure
and the stuff from my other accidental one

thank you
so much