New swag: bags and iPad pouches 🎉

announcement
tht
swag

@Liza why stop my one conversation?

Welcome! From what I saw, that thread was about playing tic-tac-toe, not making one in Hopscotch. The point of the forum is to talk about making in Hopscotch :slight_smile:

I'm going to make a tic tac toe game :slight_smile:

Really? Awesome! :DDDD

I'm so happy there's new merchandise! I have a few other selections also :slight_smile: :

• Stylus Pens They shouldn't cost too much to produce and I think they will be highly popular, you could also have the hopscotch logo on them :hugging:

• Hopscotch phone cases These will be expensive to make if they're made properly but will be equally if not more popular than the other merchandise

• Hopscotch hats They would be reeeally cool! They could have different patterns and colours with the hopscotch characters and logo on the front

Woah that is so awesome!
I hope you come out with even cooler merchandise soon!
It will be cool!

The black hoodie with the hopscotch logo
that's what I think

Wow, I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaay late.🤣

This is so cool, but I can't get a bag to fit my iPad in.:confused: This is still really awesome though!:grinning:

Come on people it was a great idea...

actually it probably wasn't but I'm weird lol

I like that idea!

but I was the guy who said you should make hs toilet paper... lol

Hopscotch toilet paper? Ummm....

I think that we should have HS hoodies (Everyone's saying that I know) with the designs from the other shirts and accessories.

Hopscotch posters
Folders
Notebooks
Pencil cases
Idk

Hopscotch Fidget spinners.

They're a craze now, aren't they?

Please no

I think they already have notebooks, but I think that there could be Hopscotch posters, folders and pencil cases

Yeah. That was a joke. Fidget spinners suck.

Whatever you say.....

I think we can do some of these. Soon. But we've been working very hard on some very cool things.

That sounds awesome :D