NEW Profile Field for Hopscotch Usernames

Hi Hopscotchers!

We can’t wait to introduce a new feature on the forum to you all: a profile field for your Hopscotch username! This makes it easier than ever to tell what Hopscotch account that belongs to a certain forum account.

Starting today, we’re adding this field for all new forum signups. New users will be presented with this field so make sure to both say hi and check out their Hopscotch account when they join!

To all existing users (who can’t wait to show the world what your Hopscotch account is :sunglasses:), you’ll also be to set this field on your profile settings.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask us here

We hope you’re as excited about this addition as we are!

@omtl

29 Likes

Cool!!

6 Likes

Ooooh
Very cool!

6 Likes

wait what?

5 Likes

Cool! This will be very useful to those with different names on the forum and the app.

5 Likes

You can go to your profile settings and input your Hopscotch username (you may need to reload the page). This will also put it in your user card.

7 Likes

Cool. Will be useful to find new accounts on hs.

5 Likes

i can imagine people switching their usernames for april fools day…should be interesting lol

nice addition though, this is definitely going to help me find people

11 Likes

You’ve given me ideas :smirk: /hj

7 Likes

ohh okay — done!

(@Innerpanda muahahaha)

7 Likes

you have to use your proper name – no trolling please.

if it gets to the point where a lot of people do use it to mess with people, we’ll have to change the restrictions on this and that’s not fun for anyone

9 Likes

Awesome!!! (E). I just inputted my HS username.

5 Likes

okay fine ):

2 Likes

Pretty sick, this will definitely come in hand in the future!

5 Likes

woah cool!

4 Likes

Cool! Does this just tell people your username or can they click it?

4 Likes

This is just text, but in your profile you can also set your website to your web explorer profile link

6 Likes

Really cool idea!

4 Likes

A really cool feature that makes things waaaaay easier!

3 Likes

Can’t wait to show the world what I can do!!

2 Likes