New People and People who still are here [Open]

New Comers: Welcome new people to the forum. You are probably here to nominate your project, if so check out the nominate tag (Link where the Links are below). That’s not all that’s here. Also if you haven’t already talk to @discobot and he will give you a tutorial. But before you go click Reply Down bellow and click the speech bubble in the corner, then you will see all the tricks I did to make this stuff. Coolio :+1:

@omtl: We have new people coming to the forum! At first the forums were more hidden but now, more people are here thanks to the Hopscotch Team. The project shows that you go to the Hopscotch Forums if you want to nominate you project go here. We have the competition Hopolympics going on so don’t trash talk or we will lose our new recruits. THX bye
Links:
Hopscotch Team Project:

Nomination Tag
https://forum.gethopscotch.com/c/nominations

8 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

3 Likes

Hey nice work @A_Twissted_Studio! Just remember there is an official new users guide, maybe instead of making a whole new topic you could put the link to that project there instead? Thanks!

3 Likes

It would be easier for new people to see since it’s in the new section though

1 Like

Hmmmmm

I know, but eventually this will no longer be in the newest section, and when a new user joins the forum are they going to go straight to the newest section?

Besides, the official topic will be pinned!

Maybe this could be a topic for suggestions of what we could do to welcome new users, and what features could be added, that kinda stuff?

1 Like

Maybe this should be closed but still able to see, so not archived nor deprecated

2 Likes

It should be clived, as it is related to HS - they have to archive and close otherwise you could have possible CoF, as the leads cannot go through every single post on the forum. If every topic was closed but not archived, how would they be able to check 1M posts all the time?

They do not have to deprecate it as it is related to HS, and new users should be able to view it incase they ever have a few questions and no one is around to answer them, they will be able to view this guide!

2 Likes

Oh yea I meant just Clived, so newcommers can see it

1 Like