New Name? New Profile Pic? Suggestions Welcome!

Hai frens!

I've been really excited lately because school is starting up again, and with the school iPads comes the return of my access to Hopscotch!

This question isn't about my return, though. I'll have a separate one for that, where hopefully some of you deer frens will fill me in on what I missed. What I'd like to talk about now, though, is my Hopscotch username and forum profile picture.

I'm planning on staying "SereneSummer" until September, and my profile pic won't change until then. But I'm having trouble thinking of a word for the second half of my name that has to do with September.

Do you have any suggestions (nouns that start with S) that are associated with September?

My forum profile picture will likely correspond to my Hopscotch name. So...

Please include, with any of your username suggestions, a profile picture suggestion (do not find a specific picture) for my forum account.

Thank you! I'm greatly anticipating my return to Hopscotch!

School duh

The birthstone for September is sapphire. So SereneSapphire maybe? I don't know...

SereneSeptember? :P
SereneScarecrows?
SereneSpiders?

Also, maple tree with falling leaves?

SweetSeptember
Saphirebeauty
SereneSweet

How about for pic use my profile pic?

That is so cute! I like SereneScarelett

Ohh and I just found this!

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Definitely not SereneSchool XD

I like SereneSapphire and SereneScarlet (I think one T looks better, idk.

• SereneSapphire
  • SereneScarlet

0voters

Votes are public.

These aren't the only options! More suggestions are welcome!

SereneScheme
SereneShadow

schoolserene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ヽ(`Д´)ノ

・゜゚・:.。..。.:・'(゚▽゚*)'・:.。. .。.:・゜゚・*

SereneSchool? Because it's back to school? XD

Oh, you said definitely not that but still XD

SereneSapphire is a good one, CatFace4!

SereneSundown! Because the days are starting to get shorter, meaning dusk comes early! :slight_smile:

@Serenity?

I like that! But I think SereneSunset sounds even better! Thanks for sparking that!

(Sorry I wasn't replying; I was volunteering all morning.)

I'll make a new poll:

• SereneSapphire
  • SereneScarlet
  • SereneSunset

0voters

Well, I like SereneSunset and SereneSapphire! c:
I should have been born in September. Just look at my profile pic for the reason why. XD

I know this one doesn't start with an S, but how about SereneLeaf?

bumps topic

I decided to be SereneSapphire when I come back! Mostly because of the polls, but I like the name too.

Any ideas for a forum profile pic to go with that name? I don't know if I can upload gifs on my old iPod, but I can try with those. If gifs don't work, I'd like to have a bunch of still-picture suggestions too.

Thanks!

Erm...
SereneSage
SereneScare
SereneSeptember
SereneSchooled