New idea for hopscotch update please read curators

idea
new_update

@Liza @Ana @hopscotch-curators @smileyalyssa i has an idea

7 Likes

This looks really good.

4 Likes

It would be cool to have comments, but (btw this has been made before) there may be hate comments, leading to people leaving, etc.

9 Likes

When this happens there can be a set of comments you can send, like Nice! or Cool!

4 Likes

Yeah, like, you can’t type your own, but can choose something to comment off a list of sentences, etc, Cool!, Nice!, This project is my favorite!

That would keep people from typing hate comments.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Oh yeah, that’d be good, like on Animal Jam!

4 Likes

PM= personal message not shown to public

5 Likes

I like the rest of your ideas, but THT doesn’t seem to like PMs.

2 Likes

Oh sorry…

2 Likes

It’s okay. They don’t enforce the no PM rule as much as they used to.

3 Likes

well i guess with tha much criticizing, i should just take all of those down. Thanks for the encouragement @sophia71205

2 Likes

It’s a really good idea! I think the reason that The Hopscotch Team doesn’t seem to like PMs is because there’s hasn’t really been a good way to monitor it. However, this may work!

7 Likes

Do you like my idea of a follower count on that screen?

4 Likes

@SmileyAlyssa
285 is random and I’m too lazy to count

5 Likes

Yeah, that’s really cool!

3 Likes

Follower counts might get everyone started on stuff like “I’m way better than you I have more followers.”
There’s enough popularity issues with likes already I think.

But I really like the scroll to project - - idea, that would be sooooo helpful!!

3 Likes

Thanks! You are one of my idols you know @SmileyAlyssa

1 Like

If this can be moderated and that you can’t get around the word filter easily, I would really like to have this in Hopscotch!

2 Likes

I would LOVE to have a scroll to project thing!! This is truly a great idea and THT should put it in place.

1 Like