📽 New Hopscotch YouTube channel

youtube

Hi guys! I have just started a Hopscotch YouTube channel

Check out the first video on the channel:

Please like and subscribe

I need your help

I need help posting new videos to the channel as frequently as possible. Watch the video to find out how to join the team.

@omtl

The Emoji of the Week contest tag list

@WynterDiamond @Ihasfluffycupcakes @Jedi4Jesus @DECODECO @William04GamerA

I watched it, it looks cool! But are Hopscotch YouTube channels still allowed? I also noted that you shared an email in the video, and that would count as communication outside the forum even though it is a Hopscotch-related email. I’d suggest checking with Liza to make sure that this would be allowed, it’s a great idea!

This is an ASWOME idea… I’m not sure I can help, but I’ll subscribe and hit the bell

I think it’s as long as it follows the community guidelines

I emailed Liza and she said she liked it… So I take that as an its aloud thing…

Ok. I followed you with my old Hopscotch channel. :+1:
If you mess around with the YouTube settings, you can make it where comments are disabled or have to be approved. That way you can monitor it. Otherwise I think you can add a filter.
You can also play with the “Customize Channel” to add sections and different things as you add more videos.

I know. BTW, what is your new YouTube channel?

I don’t have a new Hopscotch channel. I just have an old one I used for Hopscotch two years or so ago (AwesomeJediE). Right now I use AwesomeJediE to put together Star Wars soundtrack playlists.

Really old videos but: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8RBeumlvh18k7xnoewS58g/featured?view_as=subscriber

Sounds cool! I would love to make hopscotch videos with you but I don’t have a YouTube channel or much experience with this. I could write scripts for tutorials or suggest projects to play, if that would help :slight_smile:

Here’s mine if u guys are wondering (its not hopscotch-only tho)

Some ideas for the channel:

• Play the six most recent featured projects
  • Do a Hopscotch tutorial (I can get you a sentence generator tutorial if you would like)
  • Talk about recent news in the forum (e.g. the summer contest, Valgo making a new game)
  • More Emoji of the Week Videos

I am asking if people would like to help manage mine.

Me neither… I just went for it.

Oh okay! I’ll have to ask my parents about it. But maybe!

Would you like to help me make these videos you suggested? I have seen your videos and would happily accept you onto the team.

Would you like to help manage my channel? I looked at your videos, and you are an amazing YouTuber.

Yes. I must receive an email of approval from your parents before I let you help.

I’ll ask them soon. If they say no, I may still be able to help with something.

Nope. I need an approval from your parents before I can let you help with anything related to the YouTube channel. (Otherwise I would kinda be breaking the child protection law thingy)…

I mean, I wouldn’t do anything related directly to the channel, just helping to write scripts or suggest videos, possibly?

It depends… Are you 13 or over 13?