[New] Hopscotch Junior Academy!

hopscotchschool
hopedhoper

This is my new academy for under 10’s! Always accepting new Teachers and Students! Hello And Welcome To The Hopscotch Junior Academy! Here Younger kids can learn and graduate! Learn New Coding Skills or Only Over 10’s Can Teach Younger Coders What you need to know!

Principal: Me
Deputy Prinipal:?

For Students:
Remember that the teachers are older than you and if you don’t understand something tell me or a teacher!

For Teachers:
Remember Teachers are younger than you so don’t use unaprropiate Language or Mean Words in general or to them. Also, Don’t go Complex like Sin And Cos Cuz even I don’t know what it means!

Student Assigments:

Classes:

You Will Be put In A Class with Teachers. If you Want to be a student or teacher Please tell me

@lollypopcorn Could You Be Deputy Principal?

Thanks For Reading!
-Hoped Hopper

I don’t know what sin and cos means beyond its uses in Hopscotch.

I can be a teacher as long as I don’t have to do really complex stuff. I can only work basic functions.

I’d love to be a student! I am 10 years old. Although, I just need help on sine and cosine. Other than that, I’m fine. So… I might not be able to join because I know mostly everything… Would anyone like to teach me Sone and Cosine

HOLY MOLY!!! HOPSCOTCH MADE A SINE AND COSINE VIDEO!!! Ooooommmmgggggg

THEY JUST MADE A VIDEO!!! Omg!

What if you are 10? XD

That’s a good question. Over and under 10 is covered. I’m sure you could join. If not, there is just a regular HS academy.
@FluffyMice, there is a Hopscotch Academy somewhere that teaches things more advance.

This is what it is all about! I’ll add you!

I can teach you

Yes please! Hopscotches new video is impossible

And You Need Subscription:(

Lol I thought u were Thomas when I saw ur pfp lol and this look cool

Somehow I found it online!

I have the suscription

I will soon

I thought that too

Seems legit.

Sure!! What does the deputy principal have to do? :D

Mostly help both Teachers and Students and maybe make special classes on how to make games or things like that!