New Hopscotch Catagory?

I’m thinking there should be a Hopscotch catagory just for drawings (like trending drawings) because I haven’t seen a coded project on trending since Super Smash Emojis (by TheBest1Ever). And possibly an RP catagory too. I’ve also seen lots of chatting below the drawings on trending.
Example:
Trending
Trending Drawings
Chat
Games
Featured
Etc.

Do you agree?

• Yes
  • No
  • Some of them (please reply)

0 voters

Trending needs a new algorithm

I think so and so does tht

Drawing and roleplay and random should all be together

What does that mean?

What does any of this mean?

What do you mean?

What do I mean?

What is the meaning of this?

Yeah, Trendings algorithm should be updated. But I think that one Trending for RPs and drawings and one Trending for coded projects would be a good thing! I have thought of this myself too! If it would work that way though, THT would probably have to add #art-drawings and #art-coded so you could separate the drawings and coded art, like trail art.

@GameCodingCrazy123
You’d get more votes on your poll if you put this in meta hopscotch.

You’re welcome

014, PhD, md, od, bcd, cea, leader of 014 Productions, official rules knowledge dude, ceo, sr, fbi, cia, nsa, nra, ncpd, pcd, lmnop, etc, jr, abcd, president of ancient rome 23

I think we should not do any rps,but there should be a trending art.

Yeah, me either. But some people do them.

What if we did RPs,and we could categorise them again? Say if I made an adventure-themed RP. I would put it in the RP category (obviously),and then I could say what type of RP it is,which is adventure. And if I did a Love RP,it would go in the “romance” section of the RP category.

Hopscotch isn’t for RPs. It’s for coding.

RPs are technically,Ltd scripts for coded projects for #movies tab

Also; it’s spelled category.

No,they aren’t. RP means role playing. And people don’t like it when you copy their idea anyways.
Are you nindroid

Exactly. Role playing to create scripts.

Am I who now?

I am 014, PhD, md, od, bcd, cea, leader of 014 Productions, official rules knowledge dude, ceo, sr, fbi, cia, nsa, nra, ncpd, pcd, lmnop, etc, jr, abcd, president of ancient rome

No they aren’t
Stop arguing.

I think they sr.

I’m not arguing. I’m simply informing you of what rps were intended to be.

I’ll make a documentary about it.

Hello @GameCodingCrazy123
Mind helping me here

Yes, you are very smart.

I’ll make a documentary about you. Maybe. IF you sponsor it.