1) I just noticed that a Set Height/Width input value of 0 is still ignored in 3.33.0(22), whereas a small input value in either height/width of, say, 0.1 makes the image disappear.
I believe it will be useful, and behave more as expected, if a Set Height/Width input value of 0 also makes the image disappear. If 0.1 or .000001 makes it disappear, why wouldn’t 0 do the same (I don’t mean programmatically, but rather just the end result).
2) You may not want to addres this one, but I noticed that this
makes the Text crazy big in a project that was created in 3.32.0 but edited in the 3.33.0(22) beta. However, the code above works as expected for projects created in 3.33.0
3) The issue noted in the next post by @Hopscotcher is repeatable for me as well, except I don’t see as much offset between the character sets. It just looks bold.
4) thought you might like to see how I used the beta & new Set Width/Height block:
5) Would it be possible (well, I know it’s possible, but would you consider) to add another new block: Set Layer
• where the object’s layer numbers don’t have to be sequential or even positive. I.e., 4 objects could be put on layers -12, 1, 7, & 9632 and the Player would arrange the z order from min to max
• this affect can be coded, as is, but requires O(n) frames (as far as I’ve been able to figure out)
• I believe this block would be useful for users with a range of experience/ability
6) As shown below by @CreationsOfaNoob, images becomes fuzzy when the Width is made negative (but are fine if the Height is negative).
7) The new <= and >= conditionals aren’t working
This returns “Doesn’t work”
Similar results for a >= test.