New Hopscotch Beta 6/28!

beta

how do you become a beta tester

Absolute value is how far away a number is from 0. So basically, if a number is positive leave it as it is, if it's negative make it positive.

Modulo is the remainder when you divide. So, say we want to divide 10 by 3. 3 goes into 10 3 times, with 1 left over. That 1 is our remainder, so 10 modulo 3 (denoted 10%3) == 1

absolute value is no negative so -74 is 74 -1 is 1
modulo calculates the remainder

Yeah. Rodrigo joined after I left. ;-;

Nina's awesome though! :stuck_out_tongue:

My dad said this is illegal because it is using enterprise beta outside of the enterprise
@Liza

Ohh!

:D

Are you ever going to go back to HQ?
Then you can meet Rodrigo :D

I agree C: @Kiwicute2016

AHAHAHAHA FREAKING OUT!!!!!!

The new math stuff is awesome!

But everything feels really squished and small, and I'm still not a huge fan of the editor. I'll try it for a while.

Nah bruh. :stuck_out_tongue:

:smiley: Nice!

In fact, nobody has seen the Beta that @smishsmash used. Which is similar to the ones that everyone else has. It's an in between the iPhone version and the last/current iPad version. It's super powerful! :open_mouth: lots of new features

You're kinda right. We should work in that. But the more precise your suggestions are, the better we can work on them.

We all hate that our software lags, but we're working on it. And yes, we (and almost everyone) will ask "what type of Ipad you have?". It's like going to the doctor and saying "I feel pain" and expect a medicine :slight_smile:

You're right about holding the iPad. It's too have. I personally have been experiencing this, and I'll like to say, that it's been a blind spot from our design process: we design on a computer and test with our iPads resting. After watching some users (like @smishsmash) I've noticed this.

I'm really working to find a solution to this. :slight_smile:

So you don't like it because you're not used to it?

Thank you. You're very nice and fun too.

It would be really nice though, like the old layout to always be able to see all the blocks choices on the sides (basically the left side of the current version so it's easy to click on the block you want in your code). It makes coding on Hopscotch much more efficient. I think this is one of the main reasons a lot of Hopscotchers are complaining, but it may just be me.

I guess it's not illegal. It's our software and we're letting you use it. :slight_smile:

Fun!

I love your website. I found out some pretty cool things about you.

100th post yey

K I'll leave now