Hey beta testers!
Say goodbye to that annoying spinner—we’re releasing an update that banishes it (in new project)! Sayonara
This update involved a pretty major change to our player, and we’d love your help making sure that everything works as intended.
Can you help us try to break this update? Here’s how:
- Create new drafts in the Testlfight app
- Use self in variables and traits, and try different things with these variables and traits like setting text to them, using them in math, colors, if statements, etc
- Use self in math functions
- Use self in whens (especially when self is tapped or bumps another character)
- Do all the above this time with CLONES! Check that things are happening as you expect.
- Open up an old project (made before October) and see if it still works and that the editor looks right
Tl;dr: Make complex projects that use self. See if they work as intended. If they don’t, try to make the same weird thing happen again, then share the project link with us so we can fix it.
To get the update, open your Testflight app. Next to Hopscotch it should say "Update":
(Mine says open becuase I already updated :p)
Note that this update doesn’t fix the growing drafts bug but should addresss other issues that cause lag.
If you would like to beta test but have not signed up, please email email@example.com.
Thanks for your help!!