New Game in Beta: Need Testers/Bug Hunters!

help
flappybird
helpwithcode
starttime

Hello Hops!

So, for the first time in forever, There'll be music, there'll be light! No! That is not what I was going to say! For the first time in forever, I have a new game coming out!

It's a version of Flappy Bird, and I want the game to start after it loads and the home screen is there. I tried working with a value, but when I did that, it didn't work whatsoever! Can someone help me work this out?

Here's the link!: The link was ruined and now gone... ;-;

NEW TOPIC: Quote for link

Thanks! You will get credit!

Okay. That was earlier. I need to stop turning to the forum automatically XD. So, now I need testers! Please hunt out bugs or tell me areas I can improve on the project!

Thank you and have a nice day!

Because I really need help:

tag list

@BB-Box
@Kitkat26
@KVJ
@Black_Panther
@Holly_Aarmau
@Deadfr
@EsteemedTrout
@Catface4
@Paydent12
@karmicsans618
@LazyLizard
@RubyStars
@Sensei_Coder
@FunkyGoldfish
@Candycane
@William04GamerA
@Jess888
@ArtyAnimal
@EmmabugOnTheForum
@waddlemarco
@CreationsOfaNoob
@Rainboom
@PixelMaster64
@Potter_Head
@StRiKe_Charler123
@StarryDream
@tankt2016
@t7lks
@codingCupcake123
@Murphy1
@treefrogstudios
@MrHotdog64
@Hoppertoscotch
@Sugarisyummy
@MrGrilledChese
@AvocadoDont
@EP125
@bluedogmc-official
@UltimateCoder
@Ella_13
@Sweetlina
@xXBARNSLEYFCXx
@FluffyMarshmellow

Wow the title screen is really good :smiley:
im on my computer so it might e buggy.

Guys I really need help... :/

Never mind I figured it out!

Okay, so I used check once if blocks, and it did not work.

But, all I had to do was change the when! So, now it works, and I'll change this topic a little!

Whenever I can't code something, I don't even try that much to fix it. The forum has become the thing I turned to automatically! XD

But... I'm trying. :grimacing:

Great, nice job! I look forward to seeing the release! Unfortunately I can't beta test, but Ill follow this 0__0!
Good luck!

:D

Okay, after eating dinner and waiting until my evening iPad hour time, I got the link! Yay! Can someone help me?

The trees were doing something weird, and it happened after I successfully played the project two times. This kind of thing has happened before. What is still?