New game coming soon to hopscotch

trailer

Me: i finished the nightshift at racoon's.
Employer: good now you should work as the night call. We could send another guard for the nightshift.

who is gonna be the night guard? It's you!! Survive only for one night at racoon's, but you'll have much bigger problems then in freddy fazbear's.

10 Likes

First reply and second like!

1 Like

Cool idea! It sounds like 5 Nights at Freddy's! FNAF is exciting, I played the DEMO once in my friends home and well, I um.... threw my friend's phone because I'm scared lol

1 Like

Looks like you wanna transfer your nightshift to racoon's lol. It's only $ummm... Idk XD

1 Like

I CANR BUY GAMES AND THATS JUST SAD XD JK
Srsly, I want the HS Sun and ProCreate

I WAS JUST ABOUT TO REPLY IT AND MY ELECTRICITY WENT DOWN! At least my iPad till work. I mean I'm just trying to continue the trailer. So i'm telling you to transfer just to continue the trailer! So you're not really transferring lol. This looks like fnaf 4 because the electricity went off. And it's also night time in my place!

2 Likes

Transfer what?
Sorry but I don't really understand :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I mean you played fnaf. It's the same as you're doing a nightshift there. And you were scared so I suggested you to work at racoon's instead. (As long as my employer allows you)
Employer: of course! It cost $1000 (not real just continuing the trailer)

1 Like

So are you saying that helping you making the trailer?

It's not that I don't want to, it's just that really busy with schcool and stuffs.

1 Like

Sorry for that I don't wanna talk about this Cruz my house is dark!

1 Like

Yass! Electricity is back!! Now I feel ok
@DinoProductions.

2 Likes

11th reply and 5th like!

2 Likes

I'll work hard to make this

3 Likes

Can I help?
(I'm on a Amtrak auto train in Jacksonville (so exciting))

1 Like

Sure! As long as the game is gonna be like I'm expecting

1 Like

Ok how can I help?

Idk I'm actually using a lot of check once if blocks. And making values too! Like the mask! So racoon'll go away when I wear that mask. Also the flashlight and time till 6 am and flashlight and everything like position values camera on or off and everything that is similar to fnaf

Sounds cool!

Can't wait to play, I hope there are no bugs (cause bugs bad)

Tag me when your done :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Ok! If your ipad is good, than hopefully will be no bugs. Cause this will be some complicated game. But only one night there. I don't wanna make so many nights there.

1 Like

Ok!

And having one night is a really good decision. More nights would cause lag :stuck_out_tongue:

I can't wait to play!

1 Like