New E-Pad Ideas

project
ideas-wanted

What I mean is hopscotch’s recording system is buggy and sometimes it will delete the recording.

Oh, so you are still running iOS 10, I see.
that was pretty random, wasn’t it?

Yeah

That’s why if you watch the E-pad video closely, you’ll notice some of the jokes seem forced and I don’t want that.

Sorry didn’t watch that yet

Oh you didn’t?

I have like three videos with your stuff lol but I guess I only remembered to tag you for the first one…

I opened it on the web browser, and it said the page doesn’t exist.

Hence why I put “must open in app”

That’s what I guessed. But @ThinBuffalo invented a way to “pinch to zoom” and you could possibly use swipe gestures for things like the home button.

Can you link the project? It may be the old editor

The project is linked and explained in this topic:

The explanation is a bit tedious to follow, but it’s simpler than it seems.

how about a chicken simulator

Ummm… idk if that would have to be similar to block buddy - mostly because I want everything to be functional, so I’d have to think about that

What about incorporating CreationsOfANoob’s HD draw in the drawing pad?
And settings for inverting the colors?

Dark mode is a definite. It’s in my latest E-Pad, though that is stuck in te filter.

HD draw is too complicated to add for a project that is already on this level of complexity (I checked the code immediately when I saw it, and it didn’t look like fun to recreate)

Do you have the membership thingy for Hopscotch? If you do, you could take screenshots of the forum and use them to make an E-nternet app.