New Design Update

Design like the App Store but with a different design. Don’t copy them. So we can add project icon, description, previews and more. So we don’t use “GET” but “PLAY” and probably we can update projects.

Sorry if there is a topic like this already here. (I don’t know if there are or not).

-ArcadeGrounds

12 Likes

Maybe it’s not copying App Store.

4 Likes

Can you be a little more specific with what update your talking about?

4 Likes

Like an app in the App Store.

4 Likes

Cool idea, I’d also like to see a refresh plus a faster editor

A concept image would be amazing

5 Likes

I think they meant that each hopscotch project would have its own “box”

In that box would be the thumbnail, project name, and the details wanted in the first post

3 Likes

I know what they mant, it’s just I had another suggestion

Category change because read category description

7 Likes

I knew it.

5 Likes

I didn’t really understand this at first, but now I am pretty sure I do! Awesome idea actually. I don’t have anything against Hopscotch’s current layout and I like that you get more projects in less space, but I would still love to see a concept image or something!

I think that I would prefer both layouts.

7 Likes

Interesting idea

I like the current layout though this would be nice. Maybe you could choose which layout you want?

3 Likes

What do you mean?

Maybe you could choose which layout you want?

3 Likes

@ArcadeGrounds, do you mean you want Hopscotch to change it’s design?

2 Likes

So you mean, like, instead of the project layout we’ve got now, it could be one like in the App Store?

3 Likes

I think it’s a pretty good idea, just a LOT of work for THT.

1 Like

Wouldn’t that feel adultish? The design of HS now is pretty child-friendly.

5 Likes

Like you choose between the current layout or the App Store layout, whichever one you want.

2 Likes

Now I get it! That would be cool! So each game would have its own place to click on and read about it?

2 Likes

Yes probably.

1 Like

I’ve seen what are you saying, good enough.

2 Likes

I agree with that, although Hopscotch could use a little refresh, doesn’t have to be drastic like this but some changes would be nice

3 Likes