New creators tab on Hopscotch

This isn’t my idea, this is Absurdity Inc’s idea, go on hopscotch and see for your self, anyways, I think that we SHOULD have a new creators tab on Hopscotch to shout out new users, just like how big creators are listed in several tabs, please, sign this poll and share your opinion

This is the link to the project by Absurdity Inc. about the tab

• Add a New creators tab! Show the little guys some respect
  • Maybe
  • No, not a good idea

0 voters

11 Likes

Technically, we have rising for this.

7 Likes

Yes, but what I mean, is that if someone who just joined hopscotch, and made a little game, they should have a tab to share the new peoples creations as well.

4 Likes

you could also argue about newest, although it doesn’t stay there for long. you just have to get better at coding and let people notice you’re projects. thats how most of us started.

5 Likes

Fair point, but I still think this could work better than any of those other tabs listed

4 Likes

I understand why you would want this idea, but some day someone will realize you’re there. it took me about 5 months before anyone realized that i could code a game

4 Likes

There are a lot of creations and if you could submit it through hopscotch real people would have to review it and I bet there would be a new project in review each 5 minutes or less

4 Likes

Fair point. Moderation is a big deal with tabs.

2 Likes

Could I move this category to a more fitting location?
And possibly change the title?

2 Likes

Yeah this should be in the “Meta - Hopscotch” category I believe

3 Likes

Actually, that’s one thing I didn’t think about, or maybe it could be a list, just like the “Top Gardens” tab, where the new people are put there, and everyone could check them out

3 Likes

As per rule, I have to ask the owner of topic for change of category and possibly title. do you want that? (to suit it in a better category?)

4 Likes

Oh, sorry I just went with this one because I had todo something really quick

3 Likes

Yes, I will try to change the category

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure only regular’s and above can do that.
i’ll change it for you

3 Likes

Oh, ok thank you

3 Likes

Only regulars can do it and leaders, mods and admins

3 Likes

Sounds, fairly reasonable,

I will try to come up with more ideas/ think about this topic, please, @ me anyone if you would like to debate about this topic

3 Likes

When you say Debate, you mean “talk about the benefits and downsides of a new tab as respectfully as possible”, right?

4 Likes

I don’t think “debating” will be a good idea since it can turn into an argument (which I think is against the guidelines)

2 Likes