New character idea ... fish!

new character idea !

Hello there ! So I have had this idea for a while now. And I really loved this idea it was a new idea for a new character to be out in the hopscotch app ! I feel like we need more underwater characters in the app. So if you have noticed there can be a lot of underwater projects that were put out in the app and as I saw it’s usually just octopus there nothing more unless they used emojis which can be good but it’s not the best fit in my opinion so I feel liked we could’ve had more characters so I came up with fish ! Ok when you first think of it, it doesn’t seem very exciting or cool but it would be really nice as a new character because a fish could be really cute when turned into a hopscotch character and as the character style they use! It’s a okay if you don’t agree we can all agree and disagree!

What do you think ?
  • Yes, definitely!
  • Sure
  • No, it’s not a good idea
  • Nah

0 voters

9 Likes

I honestly don’t think it’s necessary
Maybe it could be tho, who knows
It would add a nice touch to things I guess but eh I don’t think this should be on THT’s top priority list if they do decide to do it

8 Likes

Good to know

4 Likes

yes it wouldn’t be a priority but -1 :tropical_fish:

6 Likes

Floppper and a small fry yay.

1 Like

No -1 suxs

2 Likes

Maybe not just fish, but an entire underwater section! There could be a dolphin, a whale, a shark, maybe some coral, and of course, fish! This reminds me of when we discussed a spring section in Idea for new hopscotch bee character or when we discussed a savannah section in Lion, zebra, deer and tiger character. I would like to see a new underwater section implemented now! Any ideas for the names of the underwater characters?

6 Likes

Yeah and maybe the category appears in the summer

2 Likes

Or it appears on Tuesday, April 22

My anniversary

2 Likes

Bruh :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t think it’s that necessary. But it might be fun

2 Likes

(Like why’d tht celebrate your anni with a special category)

1 Like

Because that was the day a legend was formed maybe

2 Likes

Hmm no ideas yet, but an underwater section would be nice

4 Likes

:man_facepalming: Tht will only celebrate its anni be serious here (lgbot)

3 Likes

Joking I mean

2 Likes

-1 no, and yes that would be cool to add

1 Like