New Bold Text Method

How do you code your bold text? Well, most of us just use the custom rule, but everyone else tends to use very similar code. I have come up with an alternative that uses fewer clones and simpler code.

It’s not as bold, but my main problem is that it works best with less characters. Any advice on how to improve this would be greatly appreciated.

The code is FTU with credit

It’s amazing! But if it’s FTU with credit, isn’t it not free to use anymore?

FTUWC is a thing. You just don’t hear it much anymore. Once it gets to the point where it’s a bit more open ended, I’ll drop the with credit part. It’s just not open ended because I’ve tried barely tweaking the code and it doesn’t turn out as well.

I see. Because I’ve seen too many to count projects saying ‘This is FTU with credit’ and I’m just “what? That doesn’t make any sense”.

Small things don’t need credit but some people make whole projects (like seriously half a game) FTU and that would require credit unless it had been remixed and the remix sign is there.

Cool! I also have a very easy code for this, which you can find in my “New year countdown” project on Hopscotch. The code is in a big text saying “New year countdown” in capital letters. When I´m writing this, it should be among my five most recent published projects. My username on Hopscotch is the same as on the forum, William04GamerA, in case anyone would like to check the code out.

You can customize it super easy, by the way.

Ooh that’s a cool method. I think I’ve seen it before somewhere. That, or its deja vu.

This looks like it only uses set size and is more depth than bold (if that made sense) – I only saw in Chrome not in editor

I don’t use the custom rule but I use a very similar code

The code I use

When self total clones < 15
Create a clone

When object is cloned
Set size 105
Set position X:(15x[sin(self clone index)]+original object Xpos) Y:(15x[cos(self clone index)]+original object Ypos)
Set color H:H S:100 B:100-self clone index
Send to back

@sophia71205