New bio, icon, user card, background, location, and website!

So I was bored and I redid all of my profile stuff! Tell me how you like it! (Especially my bio! I spent a lot of time on it!) you might be surprised to see yourself in the shoutouts area in my bio! Please rate my bio on a scale from 1 cookies (:cookie:) to ten cookies! (:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:) Thank you and happy coding!

I :heart:️ YOUR NEW BIO!!!!!!!!

I scrolled till the end of your awesome bio...:smile:

That's awesome! :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:! Anyways, I didn't know you were a potato and you hacked your web browser to type that.

I need to give you some cookies…:cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::chocolate_bar::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:
Yummy?:yum:

I redid mine 2!

Wait... You said cookies... :chocolate_bar:

Choccies are nice too!:yum:

Yes! I am a potato! AND I WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!

Yes true! Hershey is best

I :heart:️ Cadbury or Whittaker's, especially these:

Om nom nom

u little hacker potato

LOL​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Ahhh... my mouth is flooding...

You would love to have a try if THIS:

:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

Mee too! We kenn bee putaitoh buddeys!

I think your new bio is awesome! Thanks for the cookie, it was great!

@Zachyswag I am also going to be re-doing my bio. I rate yours as :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:. Btw, thanks a lot for putting me as one of your BFoF (best friend on forum)

Your welcome! Like your new icon! :slight_smile:

heres a cookie :cookie: :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie: