New Badges for those who had their projects featured on the app

Oh yeah lol two of my old projects were on the old featured and disappeared lol

Wow I just got 4 badges!

1 Like

Ohh wait I won’t be able to find my post about the projects that disappeared. (I know it’s in GDT 6 or 7 but they don’t exist anymore, not even in deprecated)

1 Like

Yes, any projects on the channels or from old Featured count for Star Creator badges.

1 Like

Yep, they’ll count
You just have to fill out the form in the op for the Star creator badge

3 Likes

wait so the old featured counts as curated right?

Yep, you get star creator from old featured, and megastar creator from old gamechangers.

3 Likes

game changers

4 Likes

Shhhh typo lol

4 Likes

@ana maybe there could be another badge for being on rising?

3 Likes

nice idea

3 Likes

Ooh, I might have to start publishing projects again

4 Likes

I found a few more of my featured projects on other accounts I had and filled out the form for them.

Did this change?

4 Likes

I mean, we’ve been counting collabs for projects featured after June, but the badge/credit really depends on who did what and how much each person actually contributed

2 Likes

Bump!
I had submitted!

1 Like

Awesome

We’re actually using a topic now and not the form, but I’ll ask Ana to check the form for you

Or you could always tell us again in the badge collection topic if you’d like

4 Likes

aah i have waited 3 months and still not gotten star creator badge

We’ve been super busy lol

You’ll get them

2 Likes

I only got a project in the Harry Potter section and some in the Christmas section I’m a terrible coder in my opinion I never get plants

2 Likes

Don’t say that! If you judge a project or user (including yourself) by the # of plants/likes that project or user has, you’ll be missing out on the real value: it’s not about statistics, it’s about how much fun you had making or playing it and/or what you learned by putting all that time and effort into creating it.

Great coders aren’t great by the number of likes and plants they have, but by the quality of their projects. :slight_smile:

3 Likes