@FRENCH_WAVE123
@lapislasli09
@ArcadeGrounds

4 Likes

Tysm!! <333

3 Likes

Thanks for the badges Ana!

3 Likes

What if your project was featured before but it it isn’t now? Will it count?

Because I noticed that after the old featured transitioned to newest, some featured/curated projects disappeared including one of my used to be featured project.

1 Like

Wait tower of Hanoi isn’t featured anymore?

1 Like

No not that.

I’m talking about the old featured. If a project was featured before but it disappeared after the transition to curated/newest, will it still be eligible for a badge?

There are actually a bunch of projects that disappeared from the old featured when HS transitioned to newest/curated. I know I posted about it somewhere I’ll try to look for it.

2 Likes

Oh yeah lol two of my old projects were on the old featured and disappeared lol

Wow I just got 4 badges!

1 Like

Ohh wait I won’t be able to find my post about the projects that disappeared. (I know it’s in GDT 6 or 7 but they don’t exist anymore, not even in deprecated)

1 Like

Yes, any projects on the channels or from old Featured count for Star Creator badges.

1 Like

Yep, they’ll count
You just have to fill out the form in the op for the Star creator badge

3 Likes

wait so the old featured counts as curated right?

Yep, you get star creator from old featured, and megastar creator from old gamechangers.

3 Likes

game changers

4 Likes

Shhhh typo lol

4 Likes

@ana maybe there could be another badge for being on rising?

3 Likes

nice idea

3 Likes

Ooh, I might have to start publishing projects again

4 Likes

I found a few more of my featured projects on other accounts I had and filled out the form for them.

Did this change?

4 Likes

I mean, we’ve been counting collabs for projects featured after June, but the badge/credit really depends on who did what and how much each person actually contributed

2 Likes