New badge(s)...?

Are there new badges in the forum? Did anyone else experience this?

Wait, @SmileyAlyssa

Yah, I got a first mention badge, even tho I've mentioned people like, hundreds of times before. I just got it. It's probably new!

This is new! Yay! :smile:

Theres more!

Yeah I just got first mention too....I mentioned a ton of people before wait there more than one im trying the emoji one :slight_smile:

I got a First Mention badge this morning when I opened up the iPad! That was a quick notification, so I guess it's new? I've mentioned a user in a post before…

First emoji? I'll try that… :wink:

First onebox? What's an onebox?

@SmileyAlyssa seems like they want people to stay on the forum, so they added new things.

Double photobomb! XD

I did! It was kind of weird..... But i couldn't find it later

I've just gotten it too. I @'d Liza.
:unicorn: Unicorns!
How do you one box something?

A Onebox is a link that turns into a box! :slight_smile:

I just got that badge! :scream:

Yes, @SmileyAlyssa, I have them too! I just checked :smile:

Edit: See?

:unicorn::unicorn::unicorn::unicorn::panda_face::panda_face::panda_face::panda_face::panda_face::panda_face: I'm gonna make a unicorn meme on hopscotch grrr trying to get first emoji...

A Onebox example!

I already got the first mention badge.. Time to get the rest!! :D

:heart_eyes::slight_smile::upside_down::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::hugging::stuck_out_tongue::kissing_heart::sunglasses::expressionless::smirk::worried::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::smile::sweat_smile::laughing::slight_smile::kissing::stuck_out_tongue::heart_eyes::relieved::blush::smile::upside_down::wink::yum::kissing_smiling_eyes::kissing::slight_smile::slight_smile::laughing::slight_smile::slight_smile::money_mouth::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::slight_smile::upside_down::slight_smile::slight_smile::kissing_heart::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::slight_smile::upside_down:

I'm gonna make a one box to get da badge!

One sec getting a vid of mah fave song.

http://video.disney.com/watch/the-middle-of-starting-over-lyric-video-sabrina-carpenter-50118b134ff5a7a2ae149f34
Lol idc.