New badge called Licensed?

new_badges
question
confuzzled

I was just browsing around, and I saw a new badge under ‘Getting Started’. This badge is called ‘Licensed’. No one has it, apparently. So, to get this badge, you have to complete the ‘advanced user tutorial’.
Okay, what is that? Has this badge just come out? Where is this advanced user tutorial? I have many questions about this badge.

Umm apparently @discobot is what everyone is talking about. Well, you don’t need it, but I’ll give you permission to talk to this guy.

Yes, I noticed this too. It's kind of unfortunate that many of us don't have any chance of earning those badges because of when we joined.

But you can just watch the tutorial and get the badge, I think.

Ooh looks like the @discobot has joined the forum :stuck_out_tongue: I've seen these tutorials elsewhere on other Discourse forums and they seem really helpful! And yeah I think they were added more recently.

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Someone else can try this too :slight_smile: but as an example:

@discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

@discobot display help
help with badge

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

@discobot fortune
please display thanks

:crystal_ball: Signs point to yes

@discobot fortune
Will I do a good job in tryouts tomorrow?

:crystal_ball: It is decidedly so

Why thank you

@discobot quote Kim Namjoon

:left_speech_bubble: Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. — Mark Twain

@discobot start new user
I wonder what is is huh

@discobot start advanced user
heh I wonder what I'll get this time lol

does it reply to you with a PM or something? In other forums I think it starts off with that. Hmm I just tested and nothing seemed to come up. I think it would be helpful/nice to have even for older users too.

And wow that's a lotta posts from it :joy:

ah it's so cool he pms me lol