New advanced music notes should have the entire c6 scale

Self-explanatory, I keep finding a lot of songs that I want to make go up in that octave. Probably won’t happen for awhile, which is fine.

• I agree
  • I disagree

0 voters

Also, please don’t say “first post” or argue on my topic :))

6 Likes

Would be beneficial in every way. A lot of hopscotchers create music, GweTV especially.

5 Likes

There’s definitely hope – the sound files are named 48.wav through 84.wav because those are the note indexes (those don’t have the old constraint of “low-” or “high” notes which limit the octaves, which suggests that adding an octave is just a matter of time).

However, I think it should go one octave lower first.

6 Likes

I agree but I would prefer the c1 scale

4 Likes

c1-c10 would be awesome

5 Likes

agree 100%

2 Likes

@Ana, @AwesomeOnion - this would make my day if this was implemented! It seems like there are 15 votes for “yes” on the poll created there, too. :)

6 Likes

It would be SO great if hopscotch let us use the beta editor and new instruments for free, and left pictures and drawing for purchasing.

2 Likes

bruh I think anything more than c-7 is necessary lol

3 Likes

I think 88 notes worth is the most we need. The only limit is the number of sound files.

3 Likes

Although I will say that the advanced editor for music still looks great! I didn’t see it until now. :smile:
The new features are definitely still big for people that want to make music! Thank you for the new additions :)

(I can’t edit my post - ) @Ana @AwesomeOnion

5 Likes

Why only 88 when we can have 128?

6 Likes

I say 88 because that’s how many keys are on a full size keyboard.

3 Likes

Why 128 when we can have 130 (+2)

2 Likes

How about 512, lol?

3 Likes

I agree with this but I’m satisfied with 3 octaves right now lol

4 Likes

I never seem to use more than 3 octaves, but when there comes a time, I’ll probably need more than that.

1 Like

How about every note that can be registered by human ears (and then a dog whistle?)

3 Likes