Never Mind. Hater flagged

never mind about the picture. Some hater flagged it! :rage:

7 Likes

While this is interesting and humorous, it's not really appropriate...or related to Hopscotch.

6 Likes

I saw my teaher at walmart

4 Likes

Um. Although not everyone here lives in America here, it can be insulting that you would post that, and it isn't appropriate, although it is humorous, also, I must tell you that it is kind of disrespectful to spell America with a lowercase a. Could you possibly recycle this?
:3 Sorry if you think I am rude

4 Likes

I don't want to be rude but:

1. That is innapropiate for some people.
  2. Not all people lives in America,like me.

Sorry,but that is what the Forun guidelines say.

2 Likes

It isn't that a hater flagged. It could've been considered offensive or inappropriate. They flagged for a good reason. It wasn't a hater, considering that post wasn't related to HS or appropriate. We didn't try to hurt your feelings, but if something isn't appropriate we are most likely going to flag it. It was quite offensive to Americans like me. I was hurt when I saw it. Sorry if I seem rude or if you think I am overreacting, but I really don't think it was appropriate. Although it was pretty humorous, it still hurt after I got the meaning. But not everyone thinks of that as funny. Thanks for editing, as now it is gone. But I just want to tell you that it probably wasn't a hater that flagged the post. We didn't do that to the Hollywood sign, for one thing. But thanks for editing anyway...

4 Likes

2016 started off with a bone stealer

What was the "picture" about?

Google 'hollywood sign' and go onto news

2 Likes

oh my cod..?

I heard about that.
That's pretty bad.
Don't kill me but, what's Hollywood?

2 Likes

Google it
Something hapoened to the sign

1 Like

Yeah, I know what happened to the sign.
Thats terrible.

(Again what's Hollywood?)

Some place about movies

1 Like

'Movies'.
Okay.
I think I've heard of that.
Is it L.A?
I've heard that's where th movie stars are.

Look just google Hollywood

1 Like

Heres a wikipedia page on it.
I tried to get it in german

2 Likes

Yeah, thanks!
I was just reading it in German.
Thanks for understanding that I have to have Wikipedia pages translated xD

I would like to learn german someday.
Because I have a german oc

1 Like

Nearly all my OCs are from foreign country’s.

This is a screenshot of one of my Google Doc roleplays. I am Lee (obviously) and she has weak English skills too (like me).
She’s litterally me.

2 Likes