Need to know how to change my avatar. HELP

Hey everyone I need to know how to change my avatar. This is really starting to annoy me. I really need to know how to change it. Who ever responds please tell me how YOU changed your avatar.
from,
silverstream

Give me a sec I will put out a tutorial in a bit let me make it.

Thank you!
From,
silverstream

wait, how do I see the tutorial?

from
silverstream

Screenshots. Here it is:

First, you tap the icon that is your profile picture.

Then, you tap the little gear icon.

Then, you tap the little pencil icon next to your boring profile pic:
original/2X/4/41226ac764eedd09112f474bd02689dbcf7ae2b3.jpeg" width="666" height="500">
Then, this screen should pop up, you should figure out how to use it, once you have that, press Save Changes:

Oh, almost forgot! After that, scroll to the bottom, press another Save Changes and you'll be all done!

Enjoy!

Yup! @Hoppertoscotch is right! You can also click here if you want to change your profile picture but I'm pretty sure you already know from @Hoppertoscotch.

(P.S, try searching what you want by clicking the magnifying glass on the top corner of your screen. If you can't find what you need, then you can create a new topic.)

Thank you so much!
From,
silverstream

Are you still on? because I need to know how to put text on the thing were you press the avatar. like if you press my avatar you will see that there is no text on the bottom. Sorry if I'm annoying you I just want to know how to do stuff around here.

from,
silverstream

P.S My avatar is now an ocean

I don't know what you mean. Do you want your avatar to have some quick phrase in it or something? Because, if you do, you need a picture editing app. Try Avairy.

like.. so... if you press my avatar it does not have any fun text under it it just said when I joined the forum or whatever. So what I'm trying to say is how do you put text under you avatar. Sorry if I was not clear before.
from,
silverstream

Ought OK give me a sec.

OK. So go in that section where you have the option to make a new profile pic. After that, scroll a bit, and you should find it. This is what it looks liKe:

And just type it there! Have fun!

Oh OK I see it. Thank you!
From,
silverstream

You are welcome! I don't mean to offend you or anything but ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ?

Didin't I say I was new? Maybe not. Yes I am new.
From,
silverstream

P.S I'm not offended. I would ask the same thing. :grinning:

Great tutorial @Hoppertoscotch! You might want to cover up your email in one of the screenshots (you could do it by drawing a white object on top of it or something like that). But thanks for sharing the tutorial :smiley:

Thanks for reminding me @t1_hopscotch!

How do you put pics in your tutorial? Remember I'm still a bit new.
From,
Silverstream

When you make a post/topic one of the buttons should be this...

Click the button 'choose file' and you will be given a couple of choices - photo library, etc.

I hope this helps! :yum::cat: