Need tips. New to hopscotch. (Sort of)

whatshouldido

I just want to ask for some help. Any tips? #stuck

Welcome to the forum @Kitty!

Welcome to hopscotch and the forum @Kitty! :D
:D

Here is a helpful forum tutorial!

And, a amazing font tutorial!

What kind of help/tips do you want (game ideas, etc)

Welcome to the forum, @Kitty! If you ever need help ask anyone on the forum, or read the community guidelines! They help a lot. :wink:

Welcome to the forum,

Things that might help since you're new :D

What kind of tips do you need, for example, maybe you need help with some code or need some new game ideas!

By the way I went on your forum profile and you said your horrible at coding!:frowning: I'm sure your great at coding, and there is always room for improvement:D

Thanks guys! These are all very useful.

Hi @Kitty. I just joined the forum, but have been on hopscotch for 2 years. Need help?

Welcome to the forum! I'm @SmileyAlyssa! Tag me lik that whenever you need help! You will love it here, I can't wait to get to know you! :smile::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@Allyb Kind of, I also just joined the forum, but am new to hopscotch too. Is there anything I can do to get a little better? Again, my name on hopscotch is Kitty:smiley_cat:.

@smishsmash if you want to check me out, my name is Kitty:smiley_cat:

Hello welcome to the forum!
Type @Huggingfluffybear if you need any help

Thx @Huggingfluffybear!

No problem! I also suggest watching the hopspcotch videos!

@Huggingfluffybear About all if not all my projects that I have done that are not remixed, I have used the videos on, but they don't seem original.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Welcome to the forum, @Kitty! You can collab, join clubs and collabs, create clubs and collabs, and do so much more stuff! What is your Hopscotch username? I want to check out your profile!

You will get there! Your new! What's your username on hopscotch?

@Intellection74 thx! This is how you made me feel!