Need.... someone.... for...... something!

hopscotch
ideas
partner
helpwithcode

Hello everyone!

DO NOT SAY YOURSELF! I REPEAT! DO NOT SAY YOURSELF!

I am going to make a physics game with REAL LIFE physics. So I will need help with a lot of it. I know some people that know how to do physics, but I need someone specially with a advantage with physics in Hopscotch. I want to make everyone say WOW when they see this project. So I will decide who will be it. Suggest people for me to help me.
People so far!
**-@Stradyvarious
-@oio

DO NOT SAY YOURSELF! I REPEAT! DO NOT SAY YOURSELF!

@oio and @Stradyvarious

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@SUPERSWAGGY?

The pool physics seemed pretty...
physic-y?

@SUPERSWAGGY he's in algebra and I don't want to complement him so yeah :slightly_smiling:

Thank you @SnowGirl_Studios, @Intellection74, @CreativeCoder, and @PopTart0219 for suggesting! I will decide on my day off of school tomorrow. It is a higher chance of @oio of doing the stuff. I have gotten taught by him before.

@phase_admin maybe?

What do you mean by "maybe"?

@MagmaPOP maybe?!

Sorry, I can't Believe I didn't notice you created this sigh

It's your choice
As in maybe

And rawrbear is a good pick, did you see his phics?

Yes I did! I recently made a quick physics thing. Can you tell me if it is good? Phase Admin

Well, I did like all your projects 2 12 weeks ago,.........
And your physics is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at this https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/xdfgmuisb

FINALLY, CORRECT BALL PHYSICS, almost. I think there needs to be faster velocity, but that's AWESOME

I would love to join if I could (@Intellection74 tagged me) I've not only done physics with @oio, but spend a good part of my time on physics forums. I can provide my accounts and posts on them if you want.
I have knowledge of general gravitational formulas, general and special relativity (although I doubt we will need those), a good bit of orbital mechanics, and ballistics, among other things.

If I may ask, what exactly are we going to do? What type of physics?

Thank you very much @Stampys_fans! That means a lot to me!

Your very welcome

I am watching with curiosity and excitement to see what you will do. Sounds like it's going to be super-cool, @Phase_Admin. I am so glad to see @BuildASnowman reply to this. Very insightful and helpful Hopscotcher! You are too! With minds like yours, I don't think you're going to get stuck. The only limitations you will face are those of Hopscotch or of the iPad.

BTW, the bounce-ball physics linked above is probably the best I have seen. If I remember correctly, it was done by a user named "simplecoder" or "simpleprogrammer" or something like that. Good stuff on that account.