Need ideas for RPG

I need ideas for an PG game! Any ideas? Please state the multiple ideas and others.
FAQ:

What does RPG stand for?

RPG stands for Role Play Game.

What is an RPG?

An RPG is a game where you make your own decisions that affect a story line. Depending on the choices you make, you'll get a different ending.

Will I get credit for my idea?

Yes. I will write your name in a extra section and (maybe) give you a shout out.

What does it have to be about?

Anything! It could be someones everyday life, a zombie apocalypse, or even a mysterious new world. The sky is the limit!

You could do a zoo theme and if you muck up you get eaten by animals

This was an old idea that was brewing for a while in the back of my head:

You get a new device (I-Thingy, and you have two decisions before you're sucked into the world of your I-thingy.

Would decide what app you want to be in, and pick multiple apps, or just be in one app forever?

Hahaha that's a really good idea! Made me laugh a little just imagining some guy going to pet a tiger and getting eaten

What Do you mean about the app

Think Chutes and ladders-type design.
It was originally a joke, actually. That if you don't change your background from the default galaxy, you die as soon as your sucked in.

Sorry im a little confused

You can make it whatever you want it to be, honestly.
I just thought it was like Chutes and Ladders in the layout of the world.

Oh ok {2020202020220202}

Sorry what are you talking about?

@Paydent12 this might help you

I think im doing the zoo one and then the phone one, since it takes a little bit more thinking

It should be that you are an elf and you accidentally crash Santa's sleigh. Or you are a bird trying to survive. :slightly_smiling:

I like the idea of a corrupted earth set in the future, and there are only a few left of your kind (you would be able to choose any magical creature or just human) and the world has no leader...will you take a stand and become the leader of the corrupted world? 0.o IDK this would be way too complicated:joy:

Waff's General Topic × the end of an era

You get teleported into a game dimension where you have to beat pac-man, space invaders, Mario, etc.