ᏢᏞᎬᎪᏚᎬ ᎡᎬᏚᏢᎾnᎠ!

🅗🅘 🅖🅤🅨🅢! 🅣🅗🅔 🅖🅡🅔🅐🅣 🅓🅔🅣🅔🅒🅨🅘🅥🅔 🅗🅔🅡🅔 ! 🅘 🅗🅐🅥🅔 🅐 🅠🅤🅔🅢🅣🅘🅞🅝. 🅘🅢 🅣🅗🅔🅡🅔 🅐🅝🅨🅣🅗🅘🅝🅖 🅣🅗🅐🅣 🅘 🅜🅐🅨 🅝🅔🅔🅓 🅣🅞 🅚🅝🅞🅦 🅐🅑🅞🅘🅣 🅣🅗🅔 🅕🅞🅡🅤🅜?

Welcome to the forum! I hope you will have a amazing time here!

This is a link to the Community Guidelines!

Also, a link to some useful font tricks!

Welcome to the forum!

Here's a tutorial on how to make a poll!

Thanks! Are you the actual smiking snowflakes? If so, I am a big fan!

Yes! Thank you so much! :D

Welcome to the forum, @TheGreatDetective1! Great to have you here!:sunglasses:

Welcome the the forum!

Thanks a lot! How do i get those cool characters?

Emojis? Like these: :joy::wink::stuck_out_tongue::smile::scream::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sob::sunglasses:?
If that's what you mean, then there's a smiley button above the keyboard, and if you click that, you can use them!

Here's a few more topics that I found really useful!

This topic teaches you about trust levels!

And this topic teaches you how to use the forum!

Sorry, I mean how your name has a bear next to it and SmilingSnowflakes has a snowflake next to it.

Oh! Profile pictures? Go to your profile, tap/click preferences, then if you scroll down little you should see a small circle with a pencil icon next to it! Click/tap the pencil, then tap/click upload, choose a picture, and it will be set as your profile picture!

Omygosh, I am really embarresed because I have all these questions but, how do I get to my profile?!?!

Hai! Welcome! You can type @AHappyCoder if you need any help! @SmilingSnowflakes has shown you the guidelines, so I need not show them again :slightly_smiling: Just make sure not to share your full name, your personal email, your school, and address :wink:.

Click the small circle in the top right corner, then click your username, then you should be able to enter your profile!

Welcome to the forums! You'll love it here! :smiley:

Also, @TheGreatDetective1, If you need help from someone, add a @ before their username! Or you can click/tap the invite button on at the bottom of a topic, then type in their username. :D

Thanks so much, @SmilingSnowflakes! You are awesome!

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here. :blush:

Thank you so much! :D