ᏟᎾᎠᏆnᏩ ᏟᎾnᎢᎬᏚᎢ ᎪᏞᎬᎡᎢ!

No but you can change your entry

I'm entering my Snow White Pixel Art project: https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/y3z01hxsn

Ok! Great, thanks for entering. Um @Smartypants arent you holding a contest right now? Or did you cancel it?

Actually I canceled it.

Oh, ok. And your leaving...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
well have fun outside HS!
If you win do you want to donate your winning to any HSers?

Sure, I'll be here today and tommorow.
If I win give it to @Pink_Roses

Ok. :slight_smile:

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/y33r6vept Here it's my smiley draw and other stuff!
By me! (ArtsyCoders​:paintbrush:)
Also if it dose win could you nominate somthig else because I have already nominate that and it did not get featured so and some one else has nominated it and it did not get featured so I am sure it wouldn't get featured so if I do win which I am sure I won't could you nom somthig else?
If not I don't really care!

Yah i guess i could nominate something else. If you win then i guess i can just ask you for a different link to nominate.

Thank you so much!ni means a lot!

Omg that's so sweet!!! Thanks so much @Smartypants!!!

You're welcome!

I'm gonna miss you when your leaving @Smartypants!!! :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

Same here!:tired_face::confounded::fearful::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cry::disappointed_relieved::sob::sleepy:

I will always remember you you will always be an amazing friend in my heart!

Thanks so much!

gets emotional and falls over crying.

I gotta go bye! Always remember you are an amazing, awesome, artistic, creative, sweet, kind, and fantastic friend @Smartypants!!!!

I will always remember you, @Pink_Roses.
You were an amazing friend!

Thanks bye!!!!!!:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

just reviving because as of now @Smartypants is the only entry and has won!