My rant is here

Well, I guess one-off payments would work better, but I don’t think there’s anything wrong with the memberships existing too. Personally, I think it’s still better than filling the app with ads like all the other free apps. In my opinion, there should still be a membership, but there should also be single payments as people don’t usually trust subscriptions and they doubt they will use it enough to make it worth it. At the same time, there isn’t much to be bought, in terms of functionality, so maybe there should be more stuff to make it worth it.

5 Likes

Hi ISNBN I LOVE YOUR MIKU TRAIL ART

3 Likes

Do you really think that a 1 time purchase of like, 4.99 is really going to keep a company as big as Hopscotch running? Besides, with a membership, you can cancel at any time. This way, you won’t waste money on a 1 time purchase that you probably won’t even use for very long.

1 Like

It isn’t a one time purchase tho

1 Like

I don’t know why, but this topic seems familiar

1 Like

A 1 time purchase of £5 that 10000 people buy a year or something.
The profits made from that (£50k) (Estimate)
Probably aren’t as much as the 1000 people that pay 15 quid a year or smth (15k)

15<50

Another benefit of one off payments are that people trust them more.

If you didn’t know, Many websites don;t have the option to cancel memberships, causing trust issues among people

Edit :I’m rewording that, A bad rep instead of trust issues

1 Like

And yes, Hopscotch is a game.

And yes, Your calculator would be p2w because the only way to get said themes is through real money

Do that for hopscotch. I got 47k And I stated that 5 quid that 1000 people buy to get out of debt or smth would make 50k.

3k profit

EDIT : THESE ARE ESTIMATED GUESSES WITH SOURCES

IF THIS IS WRONG THEN IT’S MY MISTAKE

Well they probably got other profits from when the characters existed

There is no pay to win when not paying doesn’t negatively affect your experience.

1 Like

This is such a confusing rant and is poorly typed out. Can you add some more clear context to your “rant”.

2 Likes

1) its a coding languege
2) you only have pay to win in games so my calculator is not pay to win

1 Like

Oh yeah ima go win Fortnite at 600fps on my Xbox 360

And its not a coding language.
It is drag and drop coding, which may aswell not be coding. All the commands are written out for you

Profits probably significant enough to pay.

Not paying hinders your development, due to not being able to use game changing features

Funny, you have no sense in memes.
This is the only good meme

2 Likes

Zucc

4 Likes

Your the lizard m9.

#SAVETHEZUCC

finally peace and quiet smh