What is your name?
Do you have any nicknames?
If so, what is it?
What is your favorite game on HS?
Who is your fav HSer?
What's ur favorite sports team?
What's ur favorite sport?
How long have you been hopscotching?
What's your fav project that you have made?
Do you have any pets?
Whats ur fav season?

super long challenge questions

What is your name?
Do you have any nicknames?
If so, what is it?
What is your favorite game on HS?
Who is your fav HSer?
What's ur favorite sports team?
What's ur favorite sport?
How long have you been hopscotching?
What's your fav project that you have made?
Do you have any pets?
Whats ur fav season?
How many siblings do you have?
Fav ice cream flavor?
Fav dessert?
Breakfast or dinner?
School lunch or bring your own lunch?
If you wrote a book, what would you name the main character and where would he go?
What is your favorite thing to do?
If you could design a t-shirt, what would you draw or write on it?
What was your favorite part of your day/school/activity…?
What is your favorite memory about being 5 years old?
If the story of YOU became a movie, how would the movie end?
Do you have any jokes to tell me?
What’s the funniest thing you saw today/this week?
How would you describe a perfect day for you?
If we had an airplane to take us on vacation right now, where would you want to go?
If we could go to Tht headquarters in NYC but couldn’t use a car to get there, how do you think we could get there?
If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, where would you go to get it and what would it be?
If you could do something just like your friend (use name of friend) what would you do?
If you could do something like your Dad/Mom do, what would you want to be able to do?
If you could change anything about school what would it be?
If you could change anything about our family what would it be?
If you could change anything in the world, what would you change and how?
Who is your favorite tv/book/story character and what do you like about him/her?
If you could eat lunch with Liza (from tht) where would you go and what would you eat together?
If you could wake up tomorrow with a superpower, what superpower would you want to have?
If you could have any 3 wishes granted, what would they be?
If all your clothes could only be one color, what color would you choose?
If you could change the lunch menu at (school/home) what would you change?
What is your biggest dream?
What is your biggest worry?
If you could change your name, would you want to and what name would you choose instead?
What are you proudest of in your life?
Where is your favorite place to be?
Is tom Brady the goat?
Is there anything you have always wanted to ask me but didn’t?
Skip Christmas for a year, or skip your birthday for a year?
Do laundry for one week, or wash the car for one month?
Live under water and swim with the fish, or be able to travel through space and touch the stars?
Swim in a pool filled with Kool-Aid, or go ice skating on a mountain of frozen lemonade?
Have magical powers to save the world, or be the strongest person in the world?
Never be grounded, or have the option to stay up as long as you like?
Have a dinosaur or a blue whale for a pet?
Have a real Transformers car, or have a space shuttle in your backyard?
Have 500 tarantulas crawling in your house or 1000 crickets jumping around your room?
Like to live in Disney World or Sea World?
Be forced to tell your parents the truth or lie to your best friend?
Drink a glass full of liquid soap or eat 2 spoons of soap?
Not watch television or not eat junk food for a month?
Attend school at Hogwarts or live in Narnia?
Have many acquaintances and no friends, or have only one or two close friends?
Eat 2 rotten, squishy tomatoes, or eat a small can of dog food?
Be the captain of a sports’ team or be the school genius?
Live without your computer or your television for the rest of your life?
Rather be able to fly whenever you want or be invisible?
Eat only vanilla-flavored ice cream for an entire summer, or eat any flavor, but for only a week of summer?
If there’s an exception to every rule, is there an exception to that rule?
Why do dogs like the smell of other dogs’ ■■■■■?
How much deeper do you think the ocean would be if sponges didn’t grow in it?
How far east can you go before you’re heading west?
Can a short person “talk down” to a taller person?
Would you rather be a giant rodent or a tiny elephant?
If you were to name one piece of clothing that describes you, what would you say?
If you had to eat a worm, how would you cook it?
How fast do hotcakes sell?
What makes the world go round?
What do people of China call their good plates?
If you were a fish, what kind of fish would you be?
How late is late?
If you had your human body, but the head of an animal, what animal would you pick?
If you were a vegetable, what vegetable would you be?
If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
At what age is a person an adult? Why do you think so?
If could change one rule that your family has, what would you change?
What is something that makes your family special?
Of all the things you are learning, what do you think will be the most useful when you are an adult?
Are you a good friend? Why do you think so?
How would the world be different if animals could talk?
Would you cheat on a test if you knew you would not get caught? Why or why not?
If you could grow up to be famous, what would you want to be famous for?
If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?
What is the best gift you have ever given? Why was it so special?
What is the hardest thing about being a kid?
If you were a teacher, and the kids in your class would not listen to you, what would you do?
Where is your favorite place in the world?
If you could give one gift to every single child in the world, what gift would you give?
If you could travel back in time three years and visit your younger self, what advice would you give yourself?
What five words do you think most describe you?
If you could invent something that would make life easier for people, what would you invent?
When was a time that you felt lucky?
What do you think would be the hardest thing about being blind?

If you answer the super long challenge questions, you can get a shoutout in my bio and you can be my friend lol

Btw I'm out of replies

@Rawrbear I've seen plenty on AMAs, why can't I do one?

@Rawrbear I can't tell
You on the other topic cause I'm out of replies. But I'm going to headquarters next week cause I'm in NYC rn

FIRST REPLY

Please keep your topics on the subject of Hopscotch. :)

It's basically a poll about hopscotch and coding (some off topic things) but it could be related, idk...

I like friends

What is your name? Let's just say it's Mandy
Do you have any nicknames? yes
If so, what is it? Bob, sometimes Juls
What is your favorite game on HS? Don't get 30
Who is your fav HSer? Me lol
What's ur favorite sports team? My dad's hockey team
What's ur favorite sport? Hockey
How long have you been hopscotching? Since Sept '15
What's your fav project that you have made? Scavenger Hunt
Do you have any pets? Yes
Whats ur fav season? All dem
How many siblings do you have? Two
Fav ice cream flavor? Mint chocolate chip
Fav dessert? Cookies
Breakfast or dinner? Breakfast
School lunch or bring your own lunch? Home lunch
If you wrote a book, what would you name the main character and where would he go? I'd name him Kaelin and he'd go to Niagara Falls
What is your favorite thing to do? Read fanfiction or procrastinate
If you could design a t-shirt, what would you draw or write on it? "You can't read this"
What was your favorite part of your day/school/activity…? Sleeping
What is your favorite memory about being 5 years old? Refusing to use the restroom and instead going on the floor
If the story of YOU became a movie, how would the movie end? Probably not good
Do you have any jokes to tell me? That's what she said
What’s the funniest thing you saw today/this week? A joke, but I can't remember it
How would you describe a perfect day for you? Sleep
If we had an airplane to take us on vacation right now, where would you want to go? Steven Moffat's house to avenge all fangirls and fanboys
If we could go to Tht headquarters in NYC but couldn’t use a car to get there, how do you think we could get there? I don wanna go
If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, where would you go to get it and what would it be? I'd steal a mythical creature from my imagination
If you could do something just like your friend (use name of friend) what would you do? Not exist. (Jk)(though I don't really have friends so yeah)
If you could do something like your Dad/Mom do, what would you want to be able to do? Tolerate myself
If you could change anything about school what would it be? Learn the stuff I need for my future, nothing that isn't necessary
If you could change anything about our family what would it be? I'd want the to stop being homophobic
If you could change anything in the world, what would you change and how? I'd give people opportunities to do their life dreams
Who is your favorite tv/book/story character and what do you like about him/her? Sherlock from the show bc he's basically me if I were a middle aged man
If you could eat lunch with Liza (from tht) where would you go and what would you eat together? I don't want to waaahh
If you could wake up tomorrow with a superpower, what superpower would you want to have? The superpower of having multiple superpowers
If you could have any 3 wishes granted, what would they be? More wishes, like infinite wishes
If all your clothes could only be one color, what color would you choose? Black
If you could change the lunch menu at (school/home) what would you change? Need real food
What is your biggest dream? To be accepted by my family. And having a hot wife jk lol
What is your biggest worry? Literally everything
If you could change your name, would you want to and what name would you choose instead? I'd just add a bunch of middle names
What are you proudest of in your life? Still being alive
Where is your favorite place to be? Sleep
Is tom Brady the goat? Idk maybe
Is there anything you have always wanted to ask me but didn’t? Where is California
Skip Christmas for a year, or skip your birthday for a year? Birthday
Do laundry for one week, or wash the car for one month? Car
Live under water and swim with the fish, or be able to travel through space and touch the stars? Fishies
Swim in a pool filled with Kool-Aid, or go ice skating on a mountain of frozen lemonade? Is this an American girl magazine. I mean kool aid
Have magical powers to save the world, or be the strongest person in the world? Magiccc
Never be grounded, or have the option to stay up as long as you like? Never be grounded
Have a dinosaur or a blue whale for a pet? Whale I don't really want a dinosaur so...
Have a real Transformers car, or have a space shuttle in your backyard? Spaaaaaacceee
Have 500 tarantulas crawling in your house or 1000 crickets jumping around your room? Oh gosh I guess crickets, I hate spiders
Like to live in Disney World or Sea World? Sea world
Be forced to tell your parents the truth or lie to your best friend? Lies lies lies yeaaahh
Drink a glass full of liquid soap or eat 2 spoons of soap? Spoons
Not watch television or not eat junk food for a month? No Telly
Attend school at Hogwarts or live in Narnia? Hogwarts
Have many acquaintances and no friends, or have only one or two close friends? Close friends
Eat 2 rotten, squishy tomatoes, or eat a small can of dog food? Tomatoes
Be the captain of a sports’ team or be the school genius? Who's to say I'm not already the school genius lol
Live without your computer or your television for the rest of your life? Telly
Rather be able to fly whenever you want or be invisible? Fly
Eat only vanilla-flavored ice cream for an entire summer, or eat any flavor, but for only a week of summer? Vanilla I guess, idk

Sorry. I'm pretty tired at the moment. :p

1.I don't want to reveal my name
2. I do rather people to call me Jay
3. I've been super inactive but I do like Funky63's games...
4. I don't have a favorite
5. NASHVILLE PREDS
6. Running!
7. Since the August of 2013!
8. Probably "Optical Illusion pt.8" I think it's part eight... eh it's been two years so :stuck_out_tongue:
9. My dad own 5 and my mom 2
10. Probably Autumn!

What is your name? Lucy, obviously
Do you have any nicknames? Yep.
If so, what is it? Ducy, Cute Jeffie, salty beef jerky, etc.
What is your favorite game on HS? Doddle Jump
Who is your fav HSer? @IShallNotBeNamed and @SuperGirl3Acer
What's ur favorite sports team? All Blacks, a NZ thing
What's ur favorite sport? Walking and sleeping
How long have you been hopscotching? Since October 2015, so over a year
What's your fav project that you have made? StarryPad, though I don't like it that much anymore
Do you have any pets? I had a few goldfishes, and they died. I had a miniature turtle, and it died. I had a puppy, and it died. I had a parrot, and well...it flew away. My mum had a cute doge(a big one) as a kid, and it died.
Whats ur fav season? Spring and Autumn. It's now Autumn for me

xD

Walking and sleeping. Yup. My favorites! XD

Here ;D

What is your name? Emelia
Do you have any nicknames? Yep
If so, what is it? On the forum, "Lolly"
What is your favorite game on HS? I don't know, they are all so creative!
Who is your fav HSer? Everyone who codes!
What's ur favorite sports team? I don't have one
What's ur favorite sport? CODING
How long have you been hopscotching? I don't remember, but I know I've been on for a long time ;D
What's your fav project that you have made? Probably World of Hopscotch!
Do you have any pets? yep, two!
Whats ur fav season? All of em!
How many siblings do you have? Nine!
Fav ice cream flavor? I have lots of favorites!
Fav dessert? Ice cream!
Breakfast or dinner? Both!
School lunch or bring your own lunch? Me is homeschooled :0
If you wrote a book, what would you name the main character and where would he go? Hmm... I don't know, I would have to think about it
What is your favorite thing to do? Code on Hopscotch, and help other Hopscotchers and the Hopscotch team!
If you could design a t-shirt, what would you draw or write on it? Probably my characters!
What was your favorite part of your day/school/activity…? Eating or coding or something!
What is your favorite memory about being 5 years old? I can hardly remember anything from that age :o
If the story of YOU became a movie, how would the movie end? Happily ^.^
Do you have any jokes to tell me? No, sorry :0
What’s the funniest thing you saw today/this week? Everything in the Ivy + Bean books XD
How would you describe a perfect day for you? Coding with the the Hopscotch team while eating ice cream and wearing a princess dress XD
If we had an airplane to take us on vacation right now, where would you want to go? TO THE HOPSCOTCH HQ!
If we could go to Tht headquarters in NYC but couldn’t use a car to get there, how do you think we could get there? Airplane?
If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, where would you go to get it and what would it be? To the pet store. A fish XD
If you could do something just like your friend (use name of friend) what would you do? Me has no real life frendos
If you could do something like your Dad/Mom do, what would you want to be able to do? Memory XD
If you could change anything about school what would it be? Nothing!
If you could change anything about our family what would it be? Nothing!
If you could change anything in the world, what would you change and how? WORLD PEACE
Who is your favorite tv/book/story character and what do you like about him/her? Kirby, everything XD
If you could eat lunch with Liza (from tht) where would you go and what would you eat together? PANDA EXPRESS, AND PANDA EXPRESS FOOD
If you could wake up tomorrow with a superpower, what superpower would you want to have? The power to make food appear out of no where
If you could have any 3 wishes granted, what would they be? To visit the Hopscotch HQ, to work at the Hopscotch HQ, and WORLD PEACE
If all your clothes could only be one color, what color would you choose? Maybe blue :0
If you could change the lunch menu at (school/home) what would you change? More food X3
What is your biggest dream? TO WORK AT THE HOPSCOTCH HQ!!!!
What is your biggest worry? That there's a very small chance I won't work at the Hopscotch HQ XD
If you could change your name, would you want to and what name would you choose instead? "Emelia" XD
What are you proudest of in your life? Idk, maybe my letter from the Hopscotch team :o
Where is your favorite place to be? Home :slight_smile:
Is tom Brady the goat? ???
Is there anything you have always wanted to ask me but didn’t? Yes, why aren't there more questions about the amazing Hopscotch team? XD
Do laundry for one week, or wash the car for one month? Laundry!
Live under water and swim with the fish, or be able to travel through space and touch the stars? Space travel ;0
Swim in a pool filled with Kool-Aid, or go ice skating on a mountain of frozen lemonade? Ice skate on frozen lemonade XD
Have magical powers to save the world, or be the strongest person in the world? Magic powers to save the world ;D
Never be grounded, or have the option to stay up as long as you like? Stay up :o**
Have a dinosaur or a blue whale for a pet? Blue whale... I guess XD
Have a real Transformers car, or have a space shuttle in your backyard? I really dunno XD
Have 500 tarantulas crawling in your house or 1000 crickets jumping around your room? Still dunno...
Like to live in Disney World or Sea World? DISNEY! XD
Be forced to tell your parents the truth or lie to your best friend? Parent truth ;D
Drink a glass full of liquid soap or eat 2 spoons of soap? 2 spoons
Not watch television or not eat junk food for a month? Not eat junk food
Attend school at Hogwarts or live in Narnia? Hogwarts
Have many acquaintances and no friends, or have only one or two close friends? Second option here :wink:
Eat 2 rotten, squishy tomatoes, or eat a small can of dog food? Dog food XD
Be the captain of a sports’ team or be the school genius? School genius!
Live without your computer or your television for the rest of your life? Idk... So hard XD
Rather be able to fly whenever you want or be invisible? Flight :o
Eat only vanilla-flavored ice cream for an entire summer, or eat any flavor, but for only a week of summer? First one ;D
If there’s an exception to every rule, is there an exception to that rule? Me is confused now
How much deeper do you think the ocean would be if sponges didn’t grow in it? Idk???
How far east can you go before you’re heading west? Idk???????
Can a short person “talk down” to a taller person? yep
Would you rather be a giant rodent or a tiny elephant? Giant rodent
If you were to name one piece of clothing that describes you, what would you say? HOPSCOTCH T SHIRT XD
If you had to eat a worm, how would you cook it? Blend it up and bake it into cookies
How fast do hotcakes sell? as fast as hot cakes sell XD
What makes the world go round? Me doesn't know
What do people of China call their good plates? good plates?
If you were a fish, what kind of fish would you be? Maybe a goldfish :0
How late is late? late XD
If you had your human body, but the head of an animal, what animal would you pick? cat maybe
If you were a vegetable, what vegetable would you be? A rotten carrot XD
If you were an animal, what would you be and why? A dog, becuz I like dogs X3
At what age is a person an adult? Why do you think so? In my opinion, whenever they start acting like one :slight_smile:
If could change one rule that your family has, what would you change? Idk
What is something that makes your family special? My family ;D
Of all the things you are learning, what do you think will be the most useful when you are an adult? CODING
Are you a good friend? Why do you think so? I think I'm a ok frendo, and idk I just do XD XD
How would the world be different if animals could talk? Just... So different
Would you cheat on a test if you knew you would not get caught? Why or why not? No, that is against the rules
If you could grow up to be famous, what would you want to be famous for? CODING!
If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do? Relax :slight_smile:
What is the best gift you have ever given? Why was it so special? Every gift, because it means someone cared enough to get it
What is the hardest thing about being a kid? Some people don't take you seriously ;0
If you were a teacher, and the kids in your class would not listen to you, what would you do? Keep on trying! ;D
Where is your favorite place in the world? My home :3
If you could give one gift to every single child in the world, what gift would you give? Love
If you could travel back in time three years and visit your younger self, what advice would you give yourself? Nothing. I wouldn't go back.
What five words do you think most describe you? "Weirdo code loving forgetful maniac" XD
If you could invent something that would make life easier for people, what would you invent? WORLD PEACE
When was a time that you felt lucky? When I got da letter from da Hopscotch team maybe
What do you think would be the hardest thing about being blind? Coding ;0;

@Artistic_cat come to thiiiiis topik!

Hello, what do I have to do???

Answer the questions in the top post :3

They are fun to answer :3

Okie!

Okay artsypai!!!!!!!!!!

Have fun ;3

What is your name? Nemo
How long have you been hopscotching? Since June, 2014.
What's your fav project that you have made? Thanksgiving Day Dash
Do you have any pets? Nope.
Whats ur fav season? Anything but Winter.
How many siblings do you have? 1
Fav dessert? Cake
Breakfast or dinner? Dinner
Do you have any jokes to tell me?

What’s the funniest thing you saw today/this week? The sky.
How would you describe a perfect day for you? Perfect.
If we had an airplane to take us on vacation right now, where would you want to go? The shortest flight possible.
If we could go to Tht headquarters in NYC but couldn’t use a car to get there, how do you think we could get there? Teleporter.
If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, where would you go to get it and what would it be? The moon and cheese.
If you could do something just like your friend (use name of friend) what would you do? Eat like myself.
If you could do something like your Dad/Mom do, what would you want to be able to do? Eat.
If you could change anything about school what would it be? Actually learning stuff instead of waiting for others to learn.
If you could change anything about our family what would it be? Eating more often.
If you could change anything in the world, what would you change and how? Mor eoofd. (I'm kidding.)
If you could have any 3 wishes granted, what would they be? 1. Another three wishes, if that's not aloud, then another of whatever gets me those wishes.
If all your clothes could only be one color, what color would you choose? Black?
If you could change the lunch menu at (school/home) what would you change? Nothing.
What is your biggest dream? I don't remember my dreams...
What is your biggest worry? Nothing
If you could change your name, would you want to and what name would you choose instead? Nemo
Do laundry for one week, or wash the car for one month? I can't drive, so I'd have to do laundry.
Live under water and swim with the fish, or be able to travel through space and touch the stars? Water. I want to pet a fish.
Swim in a pool filled with Kool-Aid, or go ice skating on a mountain of frozen lemonade? Lemonade
Have magical powers to save the world, or be the strongest person in the world? Neither
Never be grounded, or have the option to stay up as long as you like? Neither
Have a dinosaur or a blue whale for a pet? Neither
Have a real Transformers car, or have a space shuttle in your backyard? Neither
Have 500 tarantulas crawling in your house or 1000 crickets jumping around your room? Neither.
Like to live in Disney World or Sea World? Neither.
Be forced to tell your parents the truth or lie to your best friend? The first one.
Drink a glass full of liquid soap or eat 2 spoons of soap? First,
Not watch television or not eat junk food for a month? Sure...?
Attend school at Hogwarts or live in Narnia? HOGWARTS

HOGWARTS

HOGWARTS

HOGWARTS!

Have many acquaintances and no friends, or have only one or two close friends? The second one is tpthe truth.
Eat 2 rotten, squishy tomatoes, or eat a small can of dog food? Dog food
Be the captain of a sports’ team or be the school genius? Only if it's Quidit h. (I can't spell.)
Live without your computer or your television for the rest of your life? Neither.
Rather be able to fly whenever you want or be invisible? Invisible.
Eat only vanilla-flavored ice cream for an entire summer, or eat any flavor, but for only a week of summer? Vanilla
If there’s an exception to every rule, is there an exception to that rule? Hmmm
Why do dogs like the smell of other dogs’ ■■■■■? Because dogs are odd.
How much deeper do you think the ocean would be if sponges didn’t grow in it? Nit much.
How far east can you go before you’re heading west? Depends on starting point.
Can a short person “talk down” to a taller person? Yes
Would you rather be a giant rodent or a tiny elephant? Tiny elapgaht
If you were to name one piece of clothing that describes you, what would you say? Fish.
If you had to eat a worm, how would you cook it? Fish.
How fast do hotcakes sell? Fish.
What makes the world go round? Gravity. I think.
What do people of China call their good plates? Fish.
If you were a fish, what kind of fish would you be? A Nemo.
How late is late? Fish.
If you had your human body, but the head of an animal, what animal would you pick? Fish.
If you were a vegetable, what vegetable would you be? Brownies.
If you were an animal, what would you be and why? Fish.
At what age is a person an adult? Why do you think so? From ages 5-sometimes twenty something. Olde and younger are children.
If could change one rule that your family has, what would you change? Fish.
What is something that makes your family special? Fish,
Of all the things you are learning, what do you think will be the most useful when you are an adult? How to find Nemo.
Are you a good friend? Why do you think so? Fish.
How would the world be different if animals could talk? Fish,
Would you cheat on a test if you knew you would not get caught? Why or why not? I wouldn't learn anything, so no.
If you could grow up to be famous, what would you want to be famous for? Fish.
If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do? Fish.
What is the best gift you have ever given? Why was it so special? Fish.
What is the hardest thing about being a kid? Fish.
If you were a teacher, and the kids in your class would not listen to you, what would you do? Take out a sword and cut off their hea- I mean, let them not learn anything,
Where is your favorite place in the world? Fish.
If you could give one gift to every single child in the world, what gift would you give? Money.
If you could travel back in time three years and visit your younger self, what advice would you give yourself? Hmmmmm, well, any advice you give would cancel itself out, because you'd be FIRCED to give it, and if you don't want to, you do it anyway. So, to humiliate myself an infinite number of times, something to make me seem stupid.
What five words do you think most describe you? Fish fish fish fish fish.
If you could invent something that would make life easier for people, what would you invent? Fish.
When was a time that you felt lucky? Fish.
What do you think would be the hardest thing about being blind? Fish. Definitely fish.

What is your name? a name
Do you have any nicknames? Yep
If so, what is it? On the forum, "candy, can, miss candy"
What is your favorite game on HS? Idk, maybe kaleidocosmos
Who is your fav HSer? Madi, KVJ, Valgo, Rawrbear and Creationsofanoob
What's ur favorite sports team? idk depends which sport; football: CHELSEA WOOO
What's ur favorite sport? sailing
How long have you been hopscotching? 2 years
What's your fav project that you have made? idk
Do you have any pets? yeah
Whats ur fav season? probably summer or winter
How many siblings do you have? one, but he passed away
Fav ice cream flavor? cookie dough
Fav dessert? mango sorbet
Breakfast or dinner? dinner
School lunch or bring your own lunch? school lunch
If you wrote a book, what would you name the main character and where would he go? idk i probably wouldnt write a book
What is your favorite thing to do? sail, play tennis, sail again and play hockey
If you could design a t-shirt, what would you draw or write on it? "smh"
What was your favorite part of your day/school/activity…? walking home with my friends
What is your favorite memory about being 5 years old? idkk
If the story of YOU became a movie, how would the movie end? idk it hasnt ended yet
Do you have any jokes to tell me? nah
What’s the funniest thing you saw today/this week? my form tutor singing along to 'snape snape severus snape'
How would you describe a perfect day for you? going sailing in wpnsa and then meeting up with friends
If we had an airplane to take us on vacation right now, where would you want to go? whitsunday islands or airlie beach
If we could go to Tht headquarters in NYC but couldn’t use a car to get there, how do you think we could get there? plane?
If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, where would you go to get it and what would it be? to a dogs home, and a dog
If you could do something just like your friend (use name of friend) what would you do? play piano
If you could do something like your Dad/Mom do, what would you want to be able to do? nothing XD
If you could change anything about school what would it be? shorter days
If you could change anything about our family what would it be? that my brother is reincarnated, id love to have a sibling
If you could change anything in the world, what would you change and how? terrorism
Who is your favorite tv/book/story character and what do you like about him/her? fred and georgie, sense of humor, everything
If you could eat lunch with Liza (from tht) where would you go and what would you eat together? prezzo, calzone
If you could wake up tomorrow with a superpower, what superpower would you want to have? to be able to read everyones thoughts
If you could have any 3 wishes granted, what would they be? To have unlimited wishes
If all your clothes could only be one color, what color would you choose? black
If you could change the lunch menu at (school/home) what would you change? less meat
What is your biggest dream? to sail in the americas cup and be a lawyer
What is your biggest worry? is my parents dying, or splitting up
If you could change your name, would you want to and what name would you choose instead? idk
What are you proudest of in your life? idk
Where is your favorite place to be? sailing
Is tom Brady the goat? what
Is there anything you have always wanted to ask me but didn’t? idk
Do laundry for one week, or wash the car for one month? Laundry!
Live under water and swim with the fish, or be able to travel through space and touch the stars? Space travel
Swim in a pool filled with Kool-Aid, or go ice skating on a mountain of frozen lemonade? Ice skate on frozen lemonade
Have magical powers to save the world, or be the strongest person in the world? Magic powers
Never be grounded, or have the option to stay up as long as you like? Stay up**
Have a dinosaur or a blue whale for a pet? Blue whale
Have a real Transformers car, or have a space shuttle in your backyard? idk
Have 500 tarantulas crawling in your house or 1000 crickets jumping around your room? crickets
Like to live in Disney World or Sea World? sea
Be forced to tell your parents the truth or lie to your best friend? parents
Drink a glass full of liquid soap or eat 2 spoons of soap? 2 spoons
Not watch television or not eat junk food for a month? Not eat junk food
Attend school at Hogwarts or live in Narnia? HOGWARTS
Have many acquaintances and no friends, or have only one or two close friends? second one
Eat 2 rotten, squishy tomatoes, or eat a small can of dog food? dog food
Be the captain of a sports’ team or be the school genius? sports team
Live without your computer or your television for the rest of your life? tv
Rather be able to fly whenever you want or be invisible? fly
Eat only vanilla-flavored ice cream for an entire summer, or eat any flavor, but for only a week of summer? vanilla
If there’s an exception to every rule, is there an exception to that rule? idkk
How much deeper do you think the ocean would be if sponges didn’t grow in it? a lot
How far east can you go before you’re heading west? hmm
Can a short person “talk down” to a taller person? duh
Would you rather be a giant rodent or a tiny elephant? Giant rodent
If you were to name one piece of clothing that describes you, what would you say? jeans
If you had to eat a worm, how would you cook it? blend it and put it in a cake
How fast do hotcakes sell? as fast as hot cakes sell
What makes the world go round? gravitational forces
What do people of China call their good plates? good plates
If you were a fish, what kind of fish would you be? idk
How late is late? how early is early??
If you had your human body, but the head of an animal, what animal would you pick? idk
If you were a vegetable, what vegetable would you be? idk
If you were an animal, what would you be and why? A dolphin
At what age is a person an adult? Why do you think so? 18
If could change one rule that your family has, what would you change? idk
What is something that makes your family special? our ability to turn everything into a full blown door slamming argument
Of all the things you are learning, what do you think will be the most useful when you are an adult? business studies
Are you a good friend? Why do you think so? i think so
How would the world be different if animals could talk? *very different
Would you cheat on a test if you knew you would not get caught? Why or why not? no
If you could grow up to be famous, what would you want to be famous for? sailing
If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do? stalk people XD
What is the best gift you have ever given? Why was it so special? idk
What is the hardest thing about being a kid? when you really want to backchat an adult, but you know your going too far
If you were a teacher, and the kids in your class would not listen to you, what would you do? walk out
Where is your favorite place in the world? malta
If you could give one gift to every single child in the world, what gift would you give? happiness
If you could travel back in time three years and visit your younger self, what advice would you give yourself? dont be friends with ___
What five words do you think most describe you? sailor, kind, caring, smart, loyal
If you could invent something that would make life easier for people, what would you invent? peace
When was a time that you felt lucky? when i got into grammar
What do you think would be the hardest thing about being blind? not seeing the people i love

muHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD

ME TOO
Also I watch Kubz Scoutz toooo