My Projects keep getting deleted when i try to post them 😭(CLOSED)

I dunno. Maybe it’s because you have a word that is not a good word, or is inappropriate? Or maybe you have reached a maximum limit of Projects you can do? How many projects do you have?

3 Likes

This is odd…i don’t know much about the classroom version but maybe the teacher has to approve your project before you can see it?

3 Likes

There’s no max limit of projects.

3 Likes

No… that’s not it. The projects show up on the class immediately.

4 Likes

Well, if your on a trial or something. Like you know for subscribe art or something like that?

3 Likes

Maybe it is a certain word. I recommend going to this topic before reporting it as a problem. Also, could you link the project? Maybe we would figure it out

4 Likes

Where do you want me to link it? To the comment or the topic?

3 Likes

Link the project in the topic I guess

2 Likes

Post a new comment by tapping the “Reply” button in this topic and then show us a link. That would be good.

I saw that @Awesome_E beat me to post this, so yeah…

3 Likes

And how do i link it if it wont go through?

3 Likes

You can still access the project via its link, even though it doesn´t show up in your profile.

2 Likes

If you can see the project in your profile, regardless of if it shows up elsewhere you can still get a link that leads us to the hopscotch project

1 Like

Sry I’m a noob. But this is all i see:

2 Likes

Publish first? Then come back

1 Like

I do not think that’d work, because

It may be possible to publish it then look for it in newest.

4 Likes

I mean post to class and see if link is possible

1 Like

It deleted it. :expressionless: i hate this glitch.

Do you have the subscription? Maybe THT has to review the images first and that’s where your projects are going.

1 Like

I don’t have premium😭. but the project ts always load direcly to the web. they never get caught like this.

So they’re just immediately disappearing?