My new game called fall!

games
thankyousomuch
cool

Hey hopscotch community! Fifi the funny flower told me I should come here to tell y'all about my new game that I am so excited for y'all to play!!!! Do you guys know that game where you tilt your phone and the ball drops down through the cracks? well, I made that game on hopscotch because I noticed that NOBODY has made it! so I would love it if y'all played it!!!!!! it's called FALL. tell me anything wrong with the game if can so I can fix it in the future. Thanks Fifi for telling me to come here, and HAVE A GREAT DAY! :slightly_smiling:
p.s. I said y'all a lot x)

Why don't you post a link here? It would be easier for us to see :slightly_smiling:

how do I do that (im new to all of this)

On your project, tap :link:
Then, come back here and double tap. The word paste should come up. Tap that, and BAM!

Also, welcome!!! I have seen you on Hopscotch, I'm glad you are on here! :smile:

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/xu8wdssga here! If you want to "alert" someone you do this @PWALK3430 @SmileyAlyssa @Fifithefunnyflower

oh my gosh! I seem like an old grandpa!!! what do I link?

Wow! Nice game! I haven't seen anything like it! Awesome!

are you guys on your ipads or computer doing this right now?

I'm on my iPad! But I go on my computer too

ill get on my ipad to do it :slightly_smiling:

OOPS! double played my game... spacing is wrong :confused:

Here is some other cool stuff

• hai
  • bai

0voters

Yo!

click me!

Yo!

Ummm and other cool stuff I can't remember if you want to see how I did this press reply and then press the speech bubble in the corner

And don't reply too much you Will run out of replies!

Oh! And you can change your profile pic by going to your profile in the top right hand corner

thankyou soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

No Problem! Or is it np! It's definetly np

Great game, @PWALK3430! I would recommend making the "platforms" further apart, so you don't get stuck! :wink:

Awesome game!!! @PWALK3430

Yall gave me good feed back so I'm going to publish FALL later this week