My new dodge game

I have posted a new thing about my new game because I have made the poll public and not private. The thing about private it that it does not tell who voted. The thing about public it that it tells who voted. Here’s the link Dodge. And here’s the new poll. Please see the game before you vote.[poll]

• It’s feature-worthy.
  • It’s too easy.
  • It’s too hard.
  • It’s the worst game I’ve ever played
    [/poll]

3 Likes

First and thank you!

2 Likes

I tried to play it, but I was too laggy.

I'm sure it's cool though!!!!!!!

1 Like

Your welcome MiNi for the private thing

1 Like

Yup it has too much in it

1 Like

Maybe I'll try to play it again later

Annnnd this is just my opinion but...
Don't you think you should have more voting options? The only good one is the feature worthy one, and what if someone liked the game but didn't think it was feature worthy? Just my opinion you don't have to listen to me

It's really laggy. Maybe you could improve on that. ^^

1 Like

I think it's great! The only thing is that the game escalates kind of slow, and when the red circles form from the spawn thing, they move out of the boundaries!

Are they supposed to do that? Here's an idea: Clone about 1-2 more circles each level and keep them inside the boundaries to make it harder and more challenging. :smiley:

1 Like

Yes it is supposed to move out of the spawn area.

1 Like

Ah. Okay! Sorry for the misunderstanding.

It's ok you did not know.

1 Like

Hi @Skyarmygenral
Nice game :smiley:

If I may make some suggestions...

Try like this instead:
Note that Last Touch is replaced by Ball X or Y position in 1 of the 2 positions

Also, I’ve noticed that you don’t use clones. You really should learn how to use them as it’ll really save you a lot of time and effort instead of individually coding multiple objects.

Again, nice game! It’s obvious that you put a lot of effort into it.

2 Likes

I really like the game, but it's kinda just a copy of my game dodger. The names match very closely, and the idea of the game is the same.

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/yc4f9x0ho

I'm not saying you took my game idea. I'm just saying it kinda just seems a lot like mine.

1 Like

It it easier in the begiinging but then gets harder and harder.
I LOVE IT!

1 Like

It's because when I started making the game the clones did not do what every the regular one did.

1 Like

ok im going to start using some of your code @ThinBuffalo. I will give credit if it works.