My Hopscotch Story!- EP125 (NEW CHAPTER 3!)

Hi guys! I have decided to write a Hopscotch story! I wrote the first chapter, it took forever! Here is where I'll post the story-

Chapter 1

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP My alarm clock blared steadily at 7:00 AM, I jolted awake and realized, today was Leader Promotion Day! I hopped up out of my trail art bed that Maltese had created me and got dressed. I walked into my kitchen and whipped up a small pixel art waffle, it was lopsided, and ate it in a few bites. I brushed my teeth then grabbed my pixel art cookies that I had coded the night before and rushed out of my general topic, ran down the street until I reached the crowd rushing down Forum Street, the most popular street in Hopscotch City.

I spotted my friend KVJ and walked with him, he was holding a CoSine cake for the celebration. “I hope you get promoted to leader!” I whispered excitedly, “I don't deserve leader, I wouldn't qualify. ” KVJ whispered back. “Yes you would! You are amazing!” I was showering with compliments again. “No I wouldn't. Elle XD” KVJ answered. I was about to compliment him again when we arrived at Hopscotch Headquarters, the most popular topic in Hopscotch.

I walked into the golden building, there were thousands of seats filling the room, at the front, there was a stage with Liza standing on it. KVJ rushed off to sit with his coding partner Candycane. I spied my coding partner, BB-Box and ran over to him and sat with him. He smiled and showed my his pixel art cake, designed intricately. “Woah. That's AMAZING!” I exclaimed. “Thanks!” He replied.

Liza walked over to the microphone and the whole audience hushed. “Welcome to the annual Leader Promotion Day!!!” The whole audience cheered. “Hopscotch has changed a lot over the three years it has been here, we have seen the app change as well as the community, the community has grown, Hopscotchers have left, and the community has pushed through. Today, we will promote a few Hopscotchers who we think should be leaders and help the community.” Everybody cheered extremely loudly this time.

The audience quieted and Liza announced, “Our first promotion will be SmileyAlyssa! Come on up!” Shock jolted SmileyAlyssa, she was going to be a leader! She walked up to the stage, stepped up, and thanked Liza. Liza pulled a golden rod out of thin air and tapped it on SmileyAlyssa’s head. LIghts beamed out of her body and she started floating about a foot off the ground, and a golden cape materialized on her back with the letters “SA” imprinted boldly on the back. She floated down to the ground, and the light stopped shining. SmileyAlyssa looked shocked. She walked back to her seat
and sat down.

“The next promotion is KVJ!” Announced Liza. KVJ looked shocked, he ran up to the stage. Liza tapped the golden rod on his head, and lights flashed out from him and he floated about a foot off the ground. A golden cape materialized with the letters “KVJ” imprinted on the cape. He stopped floating and dropped to the ground.

Three hours later, SmileyAlyssa, KVJ, Maltese, CreationsOfANoob, bluedogmc-official, Awesome_E, and Dude73 had been promoted. We gobbled up the refreshments. I saw KVJ and walked over to him, “How does it feel to be leader?” “It’s awesome! I feel so powerful.” He replied. “I told you that you were qualified.” I teased. Liza signaled that she would be giving another speech, so we all sat down.

Liza walked up to the microphone and started talking, “The new leaders have a great responsibility, they must close topics, prevent flame wars, and ma-” CRASH A

Chapter 2

Screams filled the air as system pulled out a rod with a lock on it, he reached over a tapped the wall with it. The topic closed had closed. Most people had escaped, the only ones left were Liza, Dude73, OnceUponATine, Madi_Hopscotch, SmileyAlyssa, KVJ, BB-Box, Maltese, and I. We all looked over at system and screamed. System leaped after us, holding a wand with a red X on it. He tapped Liza with it and Liza faded away, a mixture of horror and anger on her face. Liza had been banned forever.

System smiled as his robotic voice filled the forum, If you wish to see Liza again, you’d better obey me! I will take over the forum! System faded away, laughing maniacally.

KVJ rushed over to the topic door and unlocked it, the forum was in disrepair. Topics were closed everywhere, and many people were being banned, even the mods had been banned! We all rushed out and pondered what to do next. We all knew we needed to save the forum.

After a LONG time of pondering where to go, we agreed we needed to find system. We had no idea where he would be, but we agreed to first search the drawing topic. We all went back to our general topic to get ready. I got a backpack and filled it with blocks of code. I also filled it with pre-prepared pixel art foods. I quickly coded a trail art sleeping bag, a shape art lighter to start campfires, and a project to sense if system is near.

When I met up with everybody else, some people were missing, they were banned. All that was left of our little group was KVJ, Maltese, BB-Box, SmileyAlyssa, and I. I started crying, all these amazing Hopscotchers were banned! We had to save them.

The once bustling drawing topic was deserted except for us and one other person. I could barely make him or her out. I walked over to it and saw it was AwesomeNachos! “What are you doing here?” I asked. “I- I’m hi- hiding f- f- fr- from sy- system.” “ Oh! Do you need help?” I asked. I handed AwesomeNachos some pixel art nachos. “THANK YOU!!” she replied, then she walked away.

I walked back to the group. Maltese had coded a trail art campfire, BB-Box had coded some delicious pixel art treats, SmileyAlyssa had coded a amazing board game to keep us distracted, KVJ had coded a CoSine Eye that would keep watch. I quickly coded some shape art beds to sleep in. As we settled in for the night, we told jokes, and had a such fun night that we almost forgot about system. ALMOST

Chapter 3

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP My alarm clock blared steadily at 7:00 AM, I jolted awake and realized, today was Leader Promotion Day! I hopped up out of my trail art bed that Maltese had created me and got dressed. I walked into my kitchen and whipped up a small pixel art waffle, it was lopsided, and ate it in a few bites. I brushed my teeth then grabbed my pixel art cookies that I had coded the night before and rushed out of my general topic, ran down the street until I reached the crowd rushing down Forum Street, the most popular street in Hopscotch City.

I spotted KVJ and ran over to him, he turned around and his face was System’s. I ran away. I spotted BB-Box and ran over to him, when he turned around, his face was System’s. All the sudden everybody in the crowd turned around to face me, all their faces were System’s. I screamed and woke up in my bed in the Drawing Topic. I was sweating like crazy.

I checked my watch, it was 2:00 AM, nobody else was awake. I sighed and tried to go back to sleep, but I couldn’t. That dream was haunting me. I felt like somebody was watching me.

All the sudden I heard a metallic screech. I turned around and saw System hovering above our campsite. He opened his mouth and said, Well, well, well. Looks like there are more people to ban. Then he tapped our heads and everything went black.

People in the story-
@KVJ
@BB-Box
@SmileyAlyssa
@Liza
@Dude73
@CreationsOfaNoob
@Maltese
@bluedogmc-official
@Awesome_E
@Candycane
@Madi_Hopscotch_
@OnceUponATime
@AwesomeNachos
@system

whoa :0000
Cool! :D
@KVJ eeyyyyyy you're totally qualified :ok_hand:

Thanks! Did you already read it all?
@KVJ IS qualified XD

Wow! Awesome!
Congrats @Dude73 @SmileyAlyssa @KVJ and many more!

Thanks! I think they all deserve leader, that's why I put them there

Ye
@KVJ
-insert random music lyrics-
-Insert @KVJ should be leader in there randomly-

You are a fast reader.

That should be a song

I am
-music notes-
I am a fast reader
I am, I am
I am a fast reader
My name is not Sam.

:clap:Best song ever :clap:

Is @KVJ's coding partner @Candycane?

Why thank you
I think so too
I should be a compose-
naaaaAaaah

You should be a composer :notes:

I am musically declined tho

Amazing, awesome story. I loves all the references to stuff you can make on hopscotch.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thanks! I'm working on chapter two! I am so close to being done

Can I be in the story? :0000000 :DD

Sure! Ill include you!

Is it okay if you aren't a main character?

Okey!

Awesome! I can't believe I was promoted lol XD