My Hopscotch Journal? Amount of entries right now: 5

So... If you guys wanna know like, what I've been up to on Hopscotch and what not. I thought I'd record interesting things that happen in a journal type thing. Just cause. Reasons. If you guys are interested in knowing what I do on Hopscotch.

Bubbles4Ever929's Hopscotch Journal

Entry 1

Sup Hopscotch Journal,

Today I had a nice conversation with @Pingu using emotes, <>s, and it was very cool. Then I put Senpai @SmilingSnowflakes' general topic on watching so I could like everything she posted there. I think I might check up on the collab for her. I really need to stop procrastinating on my project for the summer contest. I am thinking about doing a music video for Stressed Out. But I'm already stressed out with all the work I need done. Sigh... Well better go back to doing whatever I was doing.

-Bubbles

Entry 2

I WILL MAKE THE JUMPYDUCKZ PROUD!!!!
Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope

Entry 3

Something terrible happened. We lost @Maltese to the wrenches. Malty will be remembered by the Nopes. #WeMissYouMalty

Entry 4

Senpaiiiiiiiii why won't she notice meeeeeeeeee I need to be noticeddddddd SENPAI PLEASE NOTICE MEEEEEEEEEE I REALLY REALLY REALLY NEEEEEEEEED TO TELL YOU I REALLY LIKE YOU VERY MOCH AND WHEN YOU SAY :D I THINK THAT I MIGHT FAINT AND WHEN YOU EDIT MY POSTS I WANT TO LIKE THE EDIT BUT I CAN'T BECAUSE IT'S AN EDIT

@SMILINGSNOWFLAKES SENPAI NOTICE ME PLEASE

Entry 5

You know maybe my dream will come true... Maybe one day I will be Senpai's Senpai... That will never happen... May as well get back to work on the drawing for her. It's taking forever because it needs to be perfect.

I will be updating this with entries on what I've been up to lately on hopscotch.

Gonna Track this now >; )

This is awesome! Great idea Bubbly! :D
I especially love your second entry. XD Very good. :D I am so proud omg XD
You are a true jumpyduckz in the making XD

:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:

*Likes topic
*Reads topic
*Reada topics content
*Sets topic on watching
*Waits patiently for next entry
*Likes all new posts

@Bubbles4Ever929 :D
Kewl idea ・゜゚・:.。..。.:・'(゚▽゚*)'・:.。. .。.:・゜゚・*

I LOVE it! Especially the second one....

I set it to watching...

Oh no, @Bubbles4Ever929! You seemed to have a typo in your second entry. Don't worry, I fixed it. >:D

Oh boy...

Time to see the destruction...

sweats

Um.. Hehheh..

Lol :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

:wrench:

@Gilbert189 how could u :00

But seriously, @Bubbles4Ever929, I can edit it back if you'd like. :laughing::sweat_smile:

Already done XD

GILBERT IGUANA SQUID OVERLORD JUMOYDUCKZ JR. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! XD

Nope, us Nopes will win!
You may fight us with your stale raisin cookies, but we have obsolete corn to throw at you. >:D

@Intellection74 the wrench hi XD
Nopes FTW XD

*Loads jumpyduckz cannons with obsolete corn

TRY AND FITE US

WE WILL WIN

Nopes FTW all the way

NEXT ENTRY DONE

Who's malty?:stuck_out_tongue:

YES IT FEELS SO GOOD TO GET YOU NICE TOPIC

Maltese.

You will make the jumpyduckz proud, fren

XD nice