My game can’t be seen by others

Use this template to make awesome bug reports:

Your username:
useless.inc
What kind of device are you using?:
ipad air2
1 sentence description of the problem (I was doing _________, and then __________ happened):
i was published my game and told my brother to use his ipad to check on my game but he can’t find my game but i still can see my game

Steps that the Hopscotch team can take to reproduce my problem every time:
1.fix the bug
….

I expected this to happen:
publish the game as always

But instead this happened:
only i can see my own game, others can’t

Here’s a sweet screenshot:

i am a basic so i can’t use links and photos so i used this to set my photo and link to my game, but it says it doesn’t have the game

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/11wmy0uyi7

4 Likes

Whats your hs username i will see if i can see it, the project is probably stuck in the filter can your brother see your other recent projects?

4 Likes

my hs username is useless.inc, my brother can see my other recent ones but he just can’t see my game emoji battle royale

3 Likes

Ok I will check it out

4 Likes

Here is the last project i see

You could go into the project that wont show up and see if there are any words that could be the reason its in the filter
Also if you have the subscription and you added a custom image the Hopscotch team needs time review it then will make it public after a day or 2.

4 Likes

i don have subscription, and my game don’t have inappropriate words but i will try checking if there is words making it stuck in filter

4 Likes

i changed most of my words in the game, but it’s still stuck, do you know what words is keeping it stuck if you know pls reply because it can save lots of my time

4 Likes

@Awesome_E looks like a job for the filter checker

4 Likes

you prob have to wait a little bit, your newest project is… new

4 Likes

Remove the word “rp” from your game by changing the name of the custom rule

8 Likes

Just a tip: In this question, you are supposed to give the steps the Hopscotch team can take to reproduce your problem, not how they can solve it. (Example: 1. Publish a project 2. See if others can see it). Don’t worry about it now, though since it looks like the source of the problem has been found. This is just a tip for the future :upside_down_face:
Have a nice day!

3 Likes

I’ve seen a lot of projects being stuck in the filter, maybe a coincidence?

2 Likes

i changed the custom rule’s name “rp” and all the things related to “rp” but my project is still stuck

2 Likes

Can you copy the link, then post it here by tapping </> then pasting the link?

2 Likes

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/11ww3ty1qo

1 Like

here you are (:
edit: stop making edits on my posts @system

1 Like

the link won’t work :frowning:

1 Like

Alright, it should work now

2 Likes

omg thank you so much

2 Likes